PDA

View Full Version : FS: Blyxa japonica, Adelaide

DiscusEden
Thu Nov 29, 2007, 01:31 PM
$2 a plant, negotiable for larger quantities.

Currently thriving with medium light, no CO2 & Seachem Flourish, although it reportedly has a reputation for being difficult.

Pick up only, Adelaide. (I haven't done this selling on the forum thing before & am unsure how well they would post).

Thanks, DE ([/u]still distracted by the puppy)

SAdiscus
Mon Dec 03, 2007, 02:02 AM
whereabouts in adelaide. picture?

DiscusEden
Wed Dec 05, 2007, 03:27 AM
That'd help, sorry.

Adeliade Hills (I can deliver possibly, is negotiable).

This is the pic before I broke it up - it has clumped right up & this broke into a lot (haven't counted, but maybe over 100) plants. Started from about 5 pieces. Got to this in under a year. It's the one centre bottom.

Happy to answer any questions.

DiscusEden
Fri Dec 07, 2007, 12:30 PM
I'm about to take the spares to the petshop, as they're currently floating in the tank & annoying me, so (as I'd rather they went to someone on the forum):

$1 a plant, delivery possible to Eastern/Southern suburbs, negotiable. Let me know if you're interested, as I like this plant & would like to see it go to a home it might have a chance with.

Currently under 90watts, and a weekly thick carpet of duck weed that I can't seem to get rid of, despite throwing it out every week. Fed on Seachem flourish almost weekly. That's about all it's needed for me.

Let me know Saturday if you're interested.

DE