PDA

View Full Version : Anyone has ordered things from ASA?

jkshi
Fri Nov 16, 2007, 04:39 AM
I ordered few things over the net last Saturday, and have not received
anything sonce then. I sent couple of emails to them to check my order,but have not get any response.
Anyone has made any purchase from them and how long normally does the delivery take? Love to know.
John

ILLUSN
Fri Nov 16, 2007, 05:17 AM
asa provided almost everything in my fish room over the past 12 months.

you need to remember that most items are special ordered and some suppliers take longer to send stuff to them then others.

give them a call if your concerned, their prices and customer service are second to none!

Tommo
Fri Nov 16, 2007, 05:54 AM
Dont Stress jkshi...

ASA Are Sensational

Cheers Tommo

discus2007
Fri Nov 16, 2007, 06:44 AM
yeah don't stress too much ...I just bought eheim access and others from them couple weeks ago. There is couple days delay but due to one of my item was not available, beside that they all well packed when arrived. Have you tried to call them up to confirm.

ASA
Fri Nov 16, 2007, 08:12 AM
I ordered few things over the net last Saturday, and have not received
anything sonce then. I sent couple of emails to them to check my order,but have not get any response.
Anyone has made any purchase from them and how long normally does the delivery take? Love to know.
John

I received an email from you this morning, and replied immediately saying that I had your Matrix, and was waiting on the Worm Rid.
The people that supply the Worm Rid have changed distributors, so therefore there has been a delay. As stated in he email, I am sorry for the delay, and it is expected to arrive early next week.

Thank you,

ASA

JamezMan
Fri Nov 16, 2007, 08:25 AM
I've had delays on some stuff I have bought also, a bit of a pain at times but all my orders have arrived and I am happy with the service.

Scotty Bils
Fri Nov 16, 2007, 12:21 PM
Yep, no dramas at all with ASA. Dont stress mate.

gypsy3
Fri Nov 16, 2007, 01:49 PM
COULDN'T AGREE MORE! THEIR SERVICE IS GREAT.....oops, sorry bout the caps:)

dannyboyau
Fri Nov 16, 2007, 03:36 PM
dont worry

when they get it in they will send it

first class operation and service.

relax

jkshi
Sun Nov 18, 2007, 05:46 AM
thx all.
I got an email from ASA.
Cheers,

Nathan
Mon Nov 19, 2007, 12:07 AM
yeah ive ordered heaps of thngs from them, ive found over the last few months the orders are a bit slower but i think that has more to do with their supplier rather then ASA themselves.

ASA
Mon Nov 19, 2007, 12:50 AM
jkshi, your order has been dispatched today.

Everyone needs to remember that most of the suppliers get their products from overseas, there is travelling time, and also customs, quarrantine and unpacking, and re packing for dispatch time too. They often wait until they are completely out of stock before re orderering. Suppliers overseas often run out of stock too and have to wait until is is made to actually dispactch to Australia.

It is also nearing the end of the year, and I have no doubt that most if not all of our suppliers are doing orders to get everything they can here before christmas closures.

Two of our major suppliers also have recently moved warehouses, and therefore have fallen behind with dispatching orders. They are however trying their best to catch up.

Please understand that I am doing my best to get your orders completed in the shortest amount of time possible.
There is always going to be delays on the suppliers part, especially at this time of year.

And amid all of that I am about to have a baby, so please bear with me and please try and be patient, and I am sorry for those people who have had to wait a little longer than usual.

Thanks

Rebecca

Hassles
Mon Nov 19, 2007, 11:19 AM
I've been gettin' a lot of stuff lately and in all honesty, from my experiences, ASA takes a lot of beating for service. I just keep goin' back. They've been great time and time again. They don't always have what I want in stock but they've been good communicators regarding such.

Glenn

Robdog
Mon Nov 19, 2007, 01:17 PM
Unacceptable Rebecca! I believe Wayne placed that order with you many months ago and it still hasn't been delivered! Jeezsh :roll: :wink:

samir
Mon Nov 19, 2007, 01:48 PM
you can rest assured that Bec's more stressed about your order, than you are.

Xtreme
Mon Nov 19, 2007, 11:57 PM
Unacceptable Rebecca! I believe Wayne placed that order with you many months ago and it still hasn't been delivered! Jeezsh :roll: :wink:

I will give you unacceptable lol :P

Believe me this is one order I would, and have even tried to get out to him sooner than this LOL!! 6 more weeks he will have to wait. Ohhh 6 more... Noooooo Lol :)

Robdog
Tue Nov 20, 2007, 08:26 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :laff4
I wouldn't be a girl if you paid me!
:cheers Here's to being a male and xtremely off topic :wave2