PDA

View Full Version : FS Caves for bristlenose and plecos

hookedonfish
Sat Nov 10, 2007, 07:26 AM
Hello everyone i have got some caves ready to go now, sorry tadj i couldn't find any black ones from the few places we did go to. But we are going down to cairns again in the next week to get some more fish, so i'll have a look at a few tile shops, i have also put glass on the bottom instead of at the back so it's darker inside. If you don't like the glass idea i can make them the way you prefer.

This is what they will look like i have got some other colors of aswell so they are not all white like these. I can also make it to what size you are wanting.

I am looking for between $11-$15 ea for them because there is plain ordinary ones that go for $12-$15 so i think these are well worth it.

I will also have some tile caves without the elevation in them that stop the eggs from getting kicked out, i think i will be looking for between $8-$11 ea for them.

Sorry guys i'm not sure of the prices yet but these are the estimates because i have to cover the costs of the tools that iot took to make them not to mention the time.

Thanks everyone
Aiden
[/img]

PS not sure if the pics will work so if they don't please pm me your email address and i'll email you them if you are interested
thanks

Ben
Sat Nov 10, 2007, 07:35 AM
shoot me an email to see pics mate

ben_muhr@hotmail.com

Xtreme
Sat Nov 10, 2007, 07:45 AM
Me too please

africanwildog@gmail.com

Thanks

hookedonfish
Sat Nov 10, 2007, 10:17 PM
Hi guys
I just sent you both a email sorry the pics didn't work here it did on the other sites not sure what i did wrong here though.

cheers Aiden

discus_man
Mon Nov 12, 2007, 10:11 AM
hey mate can you send me some pics as well

hookedonfish
Mon Nov 12, 2007, 01:02 PM
sure thing have you got a email please
cheers mate
Aiden