PDA

View Full Version : FS: ADA Co2 Advanced System YA/Ver.2 BRAND NEW

momo
Wed Nov 07, 2007, 02:10 AM
Reason for selling: bought these brand new with the intentions of setting up that schmick ADA planted tank. As many of you already know time is something we all struggle with, we can never have enough. My loss is your gain.

The kit is brand new, it has only been opened about 10 times to admire only, and the quality of the components is second to none.

More information on the kits and components can be found on <LINK REMOVED - BANNED COMMERCIAL ENTITY>

CO2 Advance System includes all equipment required for CO2 supplementation including Pollen Glass Glass Counter CO2 System 74-YA/ver.2. this is a complete CO2 system kit suitable for a beginner supplying CO2 to the aquarium plants for the first time. Furnished Green Bacter serves to nurture filtration bacteria and stimulates their activity. It is highly effective at early stage of the setup to stabilize the filtration condition. Contents:

* Included in the CO2 Advanced System kit:
* CO2 System 74-YA/ver.2
* CO2 System 74 Tropical Forest No. 1 Amazonian
* Pollen Glass CO2
* CO2 Glass Counter
* Check Valve
* Ball Valve
* Cap Stand
* Pressure Resistant Tubing
* Silicon Tubing
* Suction Cups
* Syringe
* ADA Green Bacter

LOL always wondered what the amazon smelt like, I guess I will never know J.

Price $500 the cheapest ive seen them on an online store is $726.80 I believe that’s a significant saving.

Prefer pick up in Sydney (castle hill), postage can be arranged but not sure if sending the co2 cylinder will be a problem.

I can be contacted via pm or 0414282168 thankyou.

Disuslover101
Wed Nov 07, 2007, 12:22 PM
pm sent