PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASA!

ASA
Fri Oct 26, 2007, 02:02 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AQUARIUM SUPPLIES AUSTRALIA!!

We are pleasad to annouce that as of yesterday we at ASA are 1 year old!
We have had the pleasure of supplying all our valued customers with all your aquarium needs, and are looking forward to a long and happy continued relationship.

I would personally like to thank those involved behind the scenes for the upkeep of a great site, and most importantly, those loyal and new customers and have shown and continue to do so, your continuous support and kind words of encouragement.

We are are continually updating the site with new and exciting products, and for the month of November we will be having some amazing birthday specials!

If you have never visited us at the site, we welcome you to stop in and have a look around, you will find we have loads of products to choose from.

We also have monthly specials, with some excellent savings to be made, so look out for those in our Aquadeals section at the top of the page.

We strive to give you the best possible products and the most competitive prices, and on top of that, we have something that no other online store has to offer, and that is LIVE help!

Just watch for the “Live Support Online” tab at the top right hand corner of the page, and simply give it a click, we are happy to answer any question that you may have.

We would once again, like to thank you for your continuing support, and hope that you are enjoying your ASA experience!

Thanks!

The Team at ASA :):):)

ILLUSN
Fri Oct 26, 2007, 02:27 AM
Happy Birthday ASA!!!!!!! :birthday
thanks for supplying 90% of my fish room.

nicholas76
Fri Oct 26, 2007, 04:31 AM
Happy BDAY ASA

thanks for taking 90% of my income hehehehe

congrats guys

Proteus
Fri Oct 26, 2007, 05:39 AM
lol... Thanks for taking up 90% of my spare time... oh thats right, I dont have any spare time... uppercut to me...

Well done to Wabecca and crew who behind the scenes keep things moving forward.

Given some of the grief given by select pea brained suppliers and jealous competitors, all I can say is neener neener you lose...... Mwhahaha