PDA

View Full Version : Nutra glow beefheart

DiscusNoob
Thu Oct 18, 2007, 10:44 AM
My dad went to go buy me some more frozen bloodworms last weekend and some live brinshrimp. So for the first couple of days I fed my discus brineshrimp. Today I went to go open the newspaper package of bloodworms to find beefheart and since ive heard so much about beefheart being good I was stoked. :D

Just wondering if Nutra Glow Beefheart is good stuff???

DiscusNoob

ILLUSN
Thu Oct 18, 2007, 10:46 AM
beefheart is good but you'll need to mix it with some fish and greens to get the most out of it, does it list the ingredients?

DiscusNoob
Thu Oct 18, 2007, 10:51 AM
Nope doesn't list any ingredients. :(

beefheart is good but you'll need to mix it with some fish and greens to get the most out of it, does it list the ingredients?

Its already in a pre-cubed pack. Are you suggesting I defrost the beefheart and add greens and fish???

And thanks for the quick reply. :)

DiscusNoob

ILLUSN
Thu Oct 18, 2007, 11:28 AM
not at all it should have on the packaging whats in it, if it is plain beefheart you'll have to get messy and add fish greens vitamins etc.

DiscusNoob
Thu Oct 18, 2007, 12:07 PM
great... :roll:

Merrilyn
Fri Oct 19, 2007, 04:17 AM
LOL it's not as bad as it sounds.

You don't need to defrost the beefheart, just make that one of your meals for the day, and then alternate with a good quality flake or granule food and other types of frozen food, like bloodworms or live brine shrimp when you can get hold of them.

They do need vegetable matter and vitamins, but if you're feeding a good flake or granule, that should cover it.

Just don't feed beefheart all day, every day, to the exclusion of all else. It's not a complete food. Think of it a bit like you eating steak every day, and never any fruit or vegies. You need variety, and so do your fish.

DiscusNoob
Fri Oct 19, 2007, 05:33 AM
Alright thanks for the info. :D

DiscusNoob