PDA

View Full Version : fs (SYD): Bed Setting (or swap for pep bn)

Mattzilla
Wed Sep 26, 2007, 12:17 AM
This is a little off topic but i have a bed setting for sale.

It consists of a queen size bed (not including mattress), two matching bedside tables and two matching bedside lamps.

Please see pictures attached.

I am selling because i am moving in with the misses and we need to cull one bed. i would have included her old mattress with it but it was a piece of crap.

This is a quick sale because i have to have it out of my old unit by the 4th October (next week).

The first person to see the setting will buy it because it is in great condition and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. it's gone some very minor wear and tear but otherwise in great condition.

It was purchased from FREEDOM furniture around 3.5 yrs ago.

I am willing to sell it for ONLY $150 or swap for peppermint bristle nose (to be negotiated).

delivery is not available and the setting is to be picked up from Woolooware (next to cronulla) buy whoever buys it.

If you are interested please call my mobile on 0422 966 020

DO NOT REPLY HERE BECAUSE I HAVE VERY LIMITED INTERNET ACCESS AT THE MOMENT.

thanks very much, and please tell your friends about this because i really need this sold fast!

thanks
matt

Mattzilla
Wed Sep 26, 2007, 12:18 AM
more pics

Mattzilla
Wed Sep 26, 2007, 12:20 AM
last pics thanks

fish_r
Wed Sep 26, 2007, 07:33 AM
thats a bargain, cause just the 1 bedside costs more than the total ur asking :) the bedsides are still current models and the only thing thats changed with the bed is the current model has rounded corners on the foot end...
from memory the bedsides are $199ea qu bed $599

Mattzilla
Thu Sep 27, 2007, 12:32 AM
SOLD!