PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Collingwood.

Merrilyn
Fri Sep 14, 2007, 01:44 PM
For all you Victorian football fans, Collingwood have beaten the West Coast Eagles by three goals in the last five minutes of the game.

Congratulations boys.

Very exciting game. :blob

nicholas76
Fri Sep 14, 2007, 01:48 PM
you beat me to it

GO THE MIGHTY MAGPIES!!!!!!!!!

ooooooooooooooooooooh the premierships a cake walk for the good old Collingwoood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

taksan
Fri Sep 14, 2007, 02:44 PM
GO THE PIES !!!!!!

Dan
Fri Sep 14, 2007, 04:38 PM
Awesome Game to watch!

Soo heart pumping!!!!!!!

Thats how September finals should be :)

Tooo bad on the result! :D

Always next year :D

Go the eagles :)

gibbo91
Fri Sep 14, 2007, 11:27 PM
Colliwobbles didn't happen this year, what's going on?! :?

nicholas76
Sat Sep 15, 2007, 12:02 AM
they were burried in 1990 under the goal posts at Victoria parK :P

reality of it is geelong are a force this year and a super hard game at subiaco might just tire the boys out too early against the cats next week.

with that said , if we do beat the cats the flag is anyones chance this year!!

GO THE MIGHTY MAGPIES!!!!

sammigold
Sat Sep 15, 2007, 01:50 AM
Go Pies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!

Professor_J
Sat Sep 15, 2007, 06:38 AM
That is one thing that I truly miss about living down there... You can keep your silly cricket, but I wouldn't mind seeing some more AFL over here. Truly excellent game. Almost as good as hockey - and not that version you wimps play on grass. :)

Admittedly we do have a men's field "hockey" team, but even the guys who play on it won't admit it!

nicholas76
Sat Sep 15, 2007, 06:57 AM
J

is that a marine fish i see in your avater???

post up in the marine section mate!

Professor_J
Sat Sep 15, 2007, 07:11 AM
Actually yes. I took the photo of it while diving on GBR. It was a little fish who decided to take a liking to us for some reason. We were looking at something else and the little guy swam up and kinda posed for a photo. Not as cool as the turtle I nearly collided with coming round a bommie (don't know who was more surprised/scared :shock: ) but is at least a fish.

My discus are a bit camera shy and I'm too swamped with work to take photos of them at the moment. Someday I'll take and switch it to a photo of Don - my discus with fins that are reminiscent of Mr. King's hair do. :fro He's the bossy cool dude of the tank.

nicholas76
Sat Sep 15, 2007, 09:15 AM
u wouldnt have those marine pics handy? i love marine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i had a similar situation with a turtle too. spier fishing off noosa and this big black shadow approaches!!! thank god it was a turtle , the spiers dont compensate for the fear that ran through me cold! nasty tiger and bull shark waters!

Bretto
Sat Sep 15, 2007, 11:54 AM
I can't talk today. I have no voice left....

From a spectators point of view I reckon it's the greatest game of footy i've ever seen. I swore, screamed, cheered, prayed and and even cried halfway through the 3rd quarter when it looked like the Pies were gone.

Go you mighty magpies. Bring on Geelong.

Good old Collingwood forever......

Bretto.

Professor_J
Sat Sep 15, 2007, 05:54 PM
Sure... Msg me with your address and I can stick some on a CD/DVD for you. It'll take a while for them to get down there (3 weeks is average if customs doesn't hang on to it for a while). I have tons of them somewhere on a hard drive. Fish, Octopus, a couple sharks maybe.