PDA

View Full Version : Aqua-Medic Australia

BlueHeeler
Wed Aug 15, 2007, 11:33 AM
Does anyone know who the importer/wholesaler is for Aqua-Medic in Australia?

This is there website-

[LINK REMOVED]

buttnaked
Thu Sep 06, 2007, 09:27 AM
I'm pretty sure the importers are based in Kingsgrove, Sydney.

buttnaked
Thu Sep 06, 2007, 09:29 AM
phone: (02) 9758 2222
fax: (02) 9758 2099
email: enquiriesupport@aqacenta.com.au

address: 53 GAREMA CIRCUIT
KINGSGROVE
NSW
AUSTRALIA

Proteus
Thu Sep 06, 2007, 11:14 AM
The original link (now removed) is to a dodgy retailer based in Melbourne who likes to try and run 2-3 OLS with different names banking on the success of others, or other brand names.

You may notice the abundance of contact details on that OLS as well.... NONE. The products listed on that site are grey imports and are not covered by warranty or local support by the legitimate supplier/importer.

BlueHeeler
Wed Oct 10, 2007, 12:10 PM
The original link (now removed) is to a dodgy retailer based in Melbourne who likes to try and run 2-3 OLS with different names banking on the success of others, or other brand names.

I hope that Aquamedic in Germany can do something about this incorrect use of their name. It certainly in my opinion tarnished their good name until I was given the heads up.

It would be nice to know what the other OLS's are that are run by the same person. If anyone knows and for some reason it can't be posted here, could they please PM them to me so I don't have to be wary spending my money online with any of them. Thanks

taksan
Thu Oct 11, 2007, 06:34 AM
Nothing tarnishes Aqua Medics name in Australia more the the attitude and business practices of the official importer. If you want to know why huge overseas brands like Aqua Medic, Sera and Hikari are not huge over here you have to look no further then Aquacenta for the answers.

ILLUSN
Thu Oct 11, 2007, 06:43 AM
too true and such a pity, just one more reason to allow parallel importing.

Proteus
Thu Oct 11, 2007, 07:59 AM
Nothing tarnishes Aqua Medics name in Australia more the the attitude and business practices of the official importer. If you want to know why huge overseas brands like Aqua Medic, Sera and Hikari are not huge over here you have to look no further then Aquacenta for the answers.

That is so true... kinda sucks to be in the situation that we are in, ripped off from all angles.

Ben
Thu Oct 11, 2007, 08:23 AM
you have to look no further then Aquacenta for the answers.

I agree, they have terrible customer service and NO hikari spirulina brineshrimp till middle of november!!

BlueHeeler
Fri Oct 12, 2007, 12:37 AM
That is so true... kinda sucks to be in the situation that we are in, ripped off from all angles.

I agree. I have to wonder why ADA in Australia is almost three times the comparative cost to the same items in America.

BlueHeeler
Fri Oct 12, 2007, 12:39 AM
Does anyone know or can anyone tell me who runs the "Australian" Aquamedic site that ISN'T associated with Aquacenta?

Proteus
Fri Oct 12, 2007, 03:44 AM
Answered via PM as I dont want to give these dodgy dealers any exposure at all, unless it is to the Department of Fair Trading

BlueHeeler
Fri Oct 12, 2007, 06:12 AM
Thanks for the PM