PDA

View Full Version : 2 VERY LARGE Plec's for sale

ILLUSN
Sat Aug 11, 2007, 03:30 PM
After much long and painfull thought I've decided it's time to move on my 2 LARGE plecos, so, very regretfully they're up for sale.

1 Large Gibbicps approx 46cm in length, great colour and markings, Excellent sailfin, friendly, doesn't mind being handeled/strocked. Asking $100 GREAT display fish, no good with plants (esp java moss and java fern) or other Large Plecos. Will throw in 400g HBH algae wafers (still sealed) +sera O nip (favorite food)

1 common plec approx 49cm in length, some tearing/splitting to the fins, keeps getting bullied by the Gibbiceps asking $50. No good with plants (especially swords). Will throw in 250g (still sealed) Aquarian algae wafers and some nutrifin spirotabs + sera O nip (his 2 favorite foods)

These fish are BIG so pickup only (will deliver local AFTER fish have been inspected). Would suit a nice tankbuster tank.

Photos to come tomorrow when i clean up their tank.
Serious hobbiests only I've had these fish a long time and they must go to good homes.
Jothy 0413 680 501

d6c1
Sat Aug 11, 2007, 07:28 PM
Im keen on the sailfin gibbicep. Waiting for pics. Thanks.

Fish_Connections
Sun Aug 12, 2007, 12:26 AM
pm sent

ILLUSN
Sun Aug 12, 2007, 01:29 AM
heres the photos of the Gibbiceps

ILLUSN
Sun Aug 12, 2007, 01:32 AM
heres the common the last photo shows the fin damage, also you can see the damage done to his sail in pic2.

ILLUSN
Sun Aug 12, 2007, 01:37 AM
a shot of the 2 fish together and a full tank shot, the tank is currently 4x2x16" high (120cmx60cmx40cm)

ILLUSN
Sun Aug 12, 2007, 02:22 AM
both fish on hold

taksan
Sun Aug 12, 2007, 12:21 PM
Be serious ....you really DON'T want to sell these.

Merrilyn
Sun Aug 12, 2007, 01:09 PM
If you were in Melbourne, they would already have a new home.

They're gorgeous.

electricyellowz
Mon Aug 13, 2007, 09:49 AM
I will take them both if the sale falls through and you will meet me at hornsby trainstation ( for an extra $20)
Thanks,

Ben

Proteus
Mon Aug 13, 2007, 11:30 AM
Several replies have been removed.

To keep things civil and friendly please stay an topic, any decision of whether an offer is inappropriate or not can only be made by the person who is trying to sell something.

Please also consider the fact that some members do not have access to a car or transport so try and make good of what they can.

Questions in regards to items are welcomed, yet opinions, comments, etc are not permitted.

If you have nothing good to say or contribute, then please dont say anything.

Thank you

ILLUSN
Mon Aug 13, 2007, 12:45 PM
Thanks everybody for the interest and the kind words, these are great fish, and the price is low for a good reason. THESE FISH MUST GO TO A GOOD HOME!

To be fair the first person to contact me got first choice of the 2 fish and decided he wanted both, if after he inspects them in person on Wednesday he doesn't want one or the other they'll be up for grabs again.

These fish are great pets and I wont be selling them to any petshop or re-seller, basicly with all the food thrown in who ever gets them is only paying $50, and I'll deliver within 100kms of Penrith for FREE, TO GOOD HOME(s) ONLY!!!!!

I'll update this thread again on Wednesday night and let you all know how it goes, thanks again for all the interest.

Jothy.

ILLUSN
Wed Aug 15, 2007, 12:18 PM
thanks again to everyone who's pm'd sms and called. I'm happy to say the 2 fish are on their way to their new homes, and 8x2x2 and a 6x2x2, hopefully they'll have long and happy lives.

Yes I miss them already

Jothy

Merrilyn
Wed Aug 15, 2007, 12:41 PM
Glad they went to a good home Jothy. They are really beautiful fish.