PDA

View Full Version : WTB 220L Food Grade Drums in Sydney

TW
Fri Aug 10, 2007, 11:48 PM
Hi guys

Anyone know where to buy these in Sydney. There are some on ebay at the moment, but all are interstate & pick-up only.

Any leads appreciated.

scott bowler
Sat Aug 11, 2007, 01:11 AM
hi tankwater i only know of a few places around sydney .there is a guy that sells them on schofield rd, out in the west and also a guy on richmond rd at masden park, they are both out west, there is another place at smithfield that you can get them.

Xtreme
Sat Aug 11, 2007, 02:21 AM
Theres a guy in the Shire that sells them for $20 ea food grade ,all clean

I will try and find it later today :D
HTH

TW
Sat Aug 11, 2007, 07:04 AM
Thanks Scott - do you know the names of any of the places a all.

Hi Wayne, the Shire would be really handy for me (being my home ground). Appreciate anything you can find out.

Thanks to both of you.

scott bowler
Sat Aug 11, 2007, 09:15 AM
hi tankwatcher the place on richmond rd is a food shop called mango plus ;the other is a privite home on schofields road near the railway end .i wil try to find the no of the house soon.

TW
Sat Aug 11, 2007, 11:57 AM
Thanks again Scott & Wayne

I got lucky already. I've been checking ebay a couple of times today, looking for new water drums & just now 4 food grade 200L drum became available. I bought 2 for $20 & pick-up is in Revesby, which is pretty close to me.

If anyone else is interested, seller currently has one more (listed as item 330155223790). Also, says he will have around 4 a week available.

They have been used for Glucose, so I may need to start a new thread when I get them for advice on how to clean out any residue. LOL

Thanks again for tips.