PDA

View Full Version : My New Fish

Scotty Bils
Wed Aug 08, 2007, 01:06 PM
These are my new fish I picked up from poimaster on Sunday 05/08/07.

They have settled in extreemly well, were eating that evening and in the past few days have been eating out of my hand as do my others.

The smaller of the two (the one on the left) gives my other 4 which are slightly smaller a hard time but only just after feeding time - that is when they are all trying to pick up the scraps!! Otherwise they all are getting along really well and I have seen all 6 swimming in a school.

I will have to get a shot of them when their fins are completely expanded. They look sweet as!!!! :D :D

Any feedback appreciated,

Cheers
Scott

Merrilyn
Wed Aug 08, 2007, 01:20 PM
Ohhhh they're beautiful.

Love the pattern.

scott bowler
Wed Aug 08, 2007, 01:33 PM
wow there cool i love the bars that looks awesome

fish_r
Wed Aug 08, 2007, 01:38 PM
great looking fish Scott, well done http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/KharmaKazi/thumb.gif

DIY
Wed Aug 08, 2007, 01:46 PM
Very nice,

never seen anything like that before looks great, almost like car tracks on their side :lol:

samir
Wed Aug 08, 2007, 02:55 PM
are they wild cross ?

fish_r
Wed Aug 08, 2007, 03:01 PM
there Checkerboard / Heckel x Samiir
http://www.discusforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13334

poimaster
Thu Aug 09, 2007, 06:45 AM
Scotty

Really glad you are happy with the Heckels and that they have gone to a good happy home. Enjoy, they are have great personalities and extremely confident!

Jeremy (Poimaster)

Mattzilla
Thu Aug 09, 2007, 06:54 AM
i love the heckel bars!!!!!

they look awesome!!!

Scotty Bils
Sat Aug 11, 2007, 01:19 AM
Thanks for your feedback everyone - The only problem with them that I have is that I want a whole tank full of them!!! 8-)

Hmmmmm.....maybee another tank! :lol:

Xtreme
Sat Aug 11, 2007, 02:26 AM
Hi all,
You done a good job growing them up Jeremy :D
I was surprised the barring came out soo much,as it usually takes a few more generations for that.
Hope they r happy in their new home

Ps do they show anymore barring than the 2?
As they bar up well :lol:

Wayne