PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Meat Grinder or Food Processor

goldenpigeon
Mon Jul 30, 2007, 11:29 AM
Hey everyone,

I'm chasing the above for the production of Beef Heart mix.

If anyone has something suitable or can point me in the right direction that would be appreciated. I will pay for any shipping that may be involved and i don't have a budget but i don't feel like spending more than about $150 if that can be helped, if need be ill pour more dough into it but i want something that does the job quick-smart as i have many hungry fish ;)

Let me know

Cheers
David

Dee
Mon Jul 30, 2007, 11:34 AM
G'day Dave,

In the past Ebay has had some good one's cheap mate ... Ask Benny as to what would be suitable for your needs and check Ebay out :thumb: Get a good one and it will last longer than a Eheim ;)

Cheers,

Dee.

taksan
Mon Jul 30, 2007, 11:54 AM
Hmmmm ... a meat grinder

Haven't seen one of those.

Knew a cheese grater once ....can't recall her name.

goldenpigeon
Mon Jul 30, 2007, 11:54 AM
I'm looking at ebay now and i cant find much, I have never bought anything off ebay but there doesn't seem to be an Australian ebay... there is no way im buying from America. I need one from Australia...

Ill chat to him though, he might hook me up with something suitable :)

samir
Mon Jul 30, 2007, 12:04 PM
i got an electric mincer from Big W for about 70 bucks.

scott bowler
Mon Jul 30, 2007, 12:10 PM
here is the link to the aust ebay to goldenpigeon
http://www.ebay.com.au/

revkev
Mon Jul 30, 2007, 12:23 PM
Get a hand meat grinder and put an electric drill on it
Ebay Cast Iron Meat Mincer/Grinder AU $10.50
:lol:

goldenpigeon
Sun Aug 05, 2007, 12:26 AM
I'm looking at heading over to big W today Samir, what brand and model did you get? have you had any problems with mincing all the ingredients you use?

Cheers

DiscusMad
Sun Aug 05, 2007, 04:43 AM
I like the kenwood grinder you could get the cheaper mulinex (i think thats how you spell it)