PDA

View Full Version : GDAY FROM CAIRNS

boydie
Wed Jul 25, 2007, 11:21 PM
GDAY EVERYONE.DOES ANYONE LIVE IN FNQ?LOOKING FOWARD TO SUCK EVERYONES BRAINS.

scott bowler
Thu Jul 26, 2007, 08:11 AM
hey boydie welcome to the forum .hope you can learn and have fun here like we do .there are some of our members from FNQ so you may seek them out .but here we all can help so dont be sly and there are no silly questions .we are always happy to help scott

Robdog
Thu Jul 26, 2007, 10:50 AM
As far as I know, stonedavid is from Cairns and Kingkat is from down the road in Innisfail.

And in about 6 weeks time I'm moving up there too!!

Robdog
Thu Jul 26, 2007, 10:52 AM
....and before I forget, welcome to the forum mate. It's a good little community of really helpful people.

Kingkat
Thu Jul 26, 2007, 11:00 AM
Boydie, Paul aka Stonedavid is in Cairns. I haven't caught up with him yet and we are putting on the cold weather so the Robdog can ease into the tropics. Rob, Ravenshoe at the Atherton Tablelands had -11 degrees last week!! Boydie, don't be afraid to ask any questions mate and welcome.

Robdog
Thu Jul 26, 2007, 11:14 AM
....we are putting on the cold weather so the Robdog can ease into the tropics. Rob, Ravenshoe at the Atherton Tablelands had -11 degrees last week!!

Now you're talking! I'm going down the snow next week for my last little fix but I should have just come up there earlier. :roll:

boydie
Fri Jul 27, 2007, 06:11 AM
thanks guys.robdog pm me when you get up here.
ps. GET READY FOR THE HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHEERS BOYDIE.