(Next to Beaurepairs)

PH: 9526-6105
they are sponsors on this forum

mrsuperficial
Wed Jul 25, 2007, 11:57 AM
cheers mate ill shall do just that

Proteus
Fri Jul 27, 2007, 11:06 PM
Non related replies, and replies which breached several of the classifieds conditions of use have been removed.

Please be aware of the following:

If you post in the Classifieds topic area please ensure you have your location active in your profile.

In regards to For Sale items, the fish or product must be your own, and/or in your possesion, or you are an authorised agent for the seller (which means you take care of every area of the transaction from start to end) can you use this topic area. Failure to comply with this requirement will result in the post being deleted immediatley.

***Please Note***

Use of this website to sell or promote the sale of livestock or goods is solely for the use of personal members and designated Sponsors.

Commercial listings by non-sponsor businesses or entities, or websites is not permitted unless authorised by an administrator.

Any listing with large quantities (20+) or multiple listings of the same or different items can also be considered as commercial in nature. (obviously if we know as a community the fish in question have been bred by the member in question, and are not being resold then exceptions will be made).

Topics in breach of this guideline may be edited and or deleted without warning or notice given.

i.e. In simple terms:

If the fish isnt yours or in your possession, you cant sell it.

You must have your location in your profile, and going forward with some new rules that will be in effect soon, in the title of the thread as well (i.e. [SYD], [VIC], [SA])

Replies not relating to the sale or genuine interest in what is for sale or wanted will be removed, i.e. keep topics on track.

If you find a post or reply of yours moved, before asking why, read the terms of use and you will probably find the answer there.