PDA

View Full Version : A very sad week!

mistakes r crucial
Fri Jul 20, 2007, 04:54 AM
I have been a member of this forum for several years and I have said plenty of times that it is the closest knit on line community I have ever come across. I received tremendous support when I lost my fishroom, it was overwhelming. This place is chockers full of lovely people.

Well, I ask you a favour. My Brother, who lives in England, lost his 19 month old son this week who simply gave in after huge problems at birth 19 months ago. This may seem like a very strange request but he needs to know right now that there are plenty of people around the World that do care. I have reasons for asking this that I won't go in to in public but I would be very grateful for anyone that could take the time to drop him a line to say "hi, were thinking of you".

His email address is basso89 AT hotmail.com

Cheers
MAC

Merrilyn
Fri Jul 20, 2007, 05:35 AM
Mate, I'm so terribly sorry to hear that.

Of course, I'll be happy to send your brother an email of support.

What a tragedy.

I know the members will get behind this.

scott bowler
Fri Jul 20, 2007, 05:56 AM
mate i am sorry to and i will send an email as well .It is a sad week and i am so sorry

jbickel
Fri Jul 20, 2007, 08:47 AM
MAC I am sorry to hear what seems to be a bad run of luck that I wouldn't even put on enemies, I only wish you and your families all my condolenses and prayers ..and I will be sending an email to your brother with best wishes,... I also hope that lifes true test turn around and may you encounter more happier times.

regards JP

Erk
Fri Jul 20, 2007, 01:31 PM
Ohh thats terrible MAC...im very sorry to hear that. I will shoot an email off to your brother as well....may help to hear some kind words from over here

I hope things start to perk up for you and everyone in your family
Eric

mistakes r crucial
Fri Jul 20, 2007, 02:53 PM
Thanks everyone, I really do appreciate it and so will he, he's one of the good guys!
Cheers
MAC

stan
Sun Jul 22, 2007, 05:30 AM
My email is on the way,hope things get better for both of you.

mistakes r crucial
Sun Jul 22, 2007, 05:31 AM
Cheers Stan, much appreciated.
MAC

gypsy3
Sun Jul 22, 2007, 06:07 AM
ditto

Stevepet23
Sun Jul 22, 2007, 09:44 AM
Im so sorry to hear about your brothers baby. I will definetly be sending him an email.

kinezo
Sun Jul 22, 2007, 11:47 AM
have just sent ur brother an email mac

sorry to hear such terrible news...

kinezo

mistakes r crucial
Sun Jul 22, 2007, 04:40 PM
Thanks guys, much appreciated.
MAC

sammigold
Mon Jul 23, 2007, 12:53 PM
Mac I am so sorry to hear about that. I have sent a message to him tonight.

mistakes r crucial
Mon Jul 23, 2007, 07:49 PM
Thanks Sammi.
MAC

DiscusWidow
Tue Aug 07, 2007, 02:10 PM
Have just sent him a message, have been off for a while... stuck my head in and saw your message...

Love to you and your family... Makes you realise how precious loved ones are and nothing else matters, not how much money you have or what sort of car you drive... Appreciating the ones around you and showing them how much you love them every day, that is what makes it count.

Will be in my prayers...

mistakes r crucial
Tue Aug 07, 2007, 07:17 PM
Thanks Deb and how true that is. They have been to helll and back more than once over all this so I hope they can find some peace now and move on.
MAC

DiscusWidow
Fri Aug 10, 2007, 03:46 PM
Absolutely... positive thinking and faith will get them through, the old saying what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

The death of a child is something no parent should ever have to deal with, our children are only on loan to us, and that is hard to deal with no matter what age they leave us.. I cannot even begin to imagine what they must be going through... I will say a prayer for them..