PDA

View Full Version : some red fishes

forrest
Sat Jul 07, 2007, 04:43 PM
hi all,
these r the fishes that i just got from my business trip to penang(mr.ung seng lip's farm)they r some albino RGD n red golden diamond.fishes r not in best condition cos they were just arrive in my hatchery n under QT.enjoy.....

rgds,
forrest.

forrest
Sat Jul 07, 2007, 04:47 PM
RGD n the ARGD with striations.

Kingkat
Sat Jul 07, 2007, 10:41 PM
Very very nice Forrest. Well done with the purchase.
Cheers,
David.

scott bowler
Sat Jul 07, 2007, 11:49 PM
wow awesome fish forrest ,

ivo
Sun Jul 08, 2007, 12:36 AM
hi forrest, how do we distinguish between an albino red melon and an albino true RGD? thanks.

the german
Sun Jul 08, 2007, 06:39 AM
hi forrest,like each time you put pics up,fantastic fish,well done

michael

forrest
Sun Jul 08, 2007, 03:34 PM
hi all,
ty all for the positive comments.

ivo,
it is hard for me to discribe the different of ARM n ARGD since im not very familiar with ARM.in my opinion,the obvious different on them maybe the white band on the ARGD while they get bigger n ARM may not have it.

micheal,
they r not my fishes,im just ripping some glory from the creator,lol.kudos to mr ung seng lip.

best rgds,
forrest.

ivo
Mon Jul 09, 2007, 03:27 AM
thanks forrest. would be wonderful if one day these type of quality discus will arrive our country.

brew3
Mon Jul 09, 2007, 01:44 PM
hi all,
these r the fishes that i just got from my business trip to penang(mr.ung seng lip's farm)they r some albino RGD n red golden diamond.fishes r not in best condition cos they were just arrive in my hatchery n under QT.enjoy.....

rgds,
forrest.

Hey forrest,
Nice collection of RGD and ARGD, I wish that I could afford for some more of those, good luck with them.
Mario

:wink: :wink: :wink:

forrest
Mon Jul 09, 2007, 02:44 PM
thanks forrest. would be wonderful if one day these type of quality discus will arrive our country.

hi ivo,
thx,im trying hard to find one to work with in Australia.

hi mario,
those fishes r sold will be leaving my tank soon.buyer want to keep low profile b4 he get them in hand.

rgds,
forrest.

brew3
Tue Jul 10, 2007, 01:17 AM
hi mario,
those fishes r sold will be leaving my tank soon.buyer want to keep low profile b4 he get them in hand.

rgds,
forrest.

Hey forrest,
I was only kidding and I have enough RGD's or 3R2 and ARGD's already, they are starting to pair up already.
Here are some pictures.
Mario

brew3
Tue Jul 10, 2007, 01:24 AM
Some of the ARGD's.

scott bowler
Tue Jul 10, 2007, 10:04 AM
mario your fish are looking awesome mate they are growing well ,good luck with the pairing .hope we can have pics of the fry hehe all the best mate scott

brew3
Wed Jul 11, 2007, 12:57 PM
mario your fish are looking awesome mate they are growing well ,good luck with the pairing .hope we can have pics of the fry hehe all the best mate scott

Hi Scott,
Thank you very much, it seems that your collection is getting bigger on a daily basis and good luck with them.
Mario

:wink: :wink: