PDA

View Full Version : Some of my misfits

stan
Thu Jul 05, 2007, 08:10 AM
Hi Guys,

Just thought I'd post a little pic of my assorted bunch of misfits at feeding time, a couple of them are a little camera shy though and were hiding somewhere. Hope you like them.

PS. The big guy at the front is called 'Turk', and he is he boss :D

http://www.aspectmedia.com.au/random/discus.jpg

nicholas76
Thu Jul 05, 2007, 10:50 AM
NIce array Stan I like your work!!

scott bowler
Thu Jul 05, 2007, 11:49 AM
very nice stan love to see more of your fish mate the tank looks good too. how about a shot of the whole tank good work

stan
Fri Jul 06, 2007, 12:24 AM
Thanks guys, I'll take a shot of the whole tank asap and post in back on here.

ILLUSN
Fri Jul 06, 2007, 03:47 AM
whats the red one up top in the pic?
thats some strange spotting on blue turk, cant wait to see the fish grow up.

stan
Fri Jul 06, 2007, 08:12 AM
Hi guys,

Due to popular demand (actually, only Scott requested haha) here is a pic of my full tank setup. I also have another smaller tank which acts as an introduction tank for any new discus I buy.

ILLUSN - The shop where I bought it from called it a "Super Red Melon". I wasn't sure if the spottiness on the blue turk is a good or bad thing, what do you think?

http://www.aspectmedia.com.au/random/discus_tank.jpg

Sorry about the flash, I took the picture at night time.

ILLUSN
Fri Jul 06, 2007, 08:49 AM
I saw a bunch of these at a LFS, they were calling it "BLUE EAGLE" (give me a ****ing break) pretty looking fish, time will tell if the spots make the fish look better or not.

Thats a VERY nice melon.

stan
Fri Jul 06, 2007, 12:55 PM
ILLUSN - I'm glad you like them :D, the 2 melons are only very recent additions to the tank, they have definitely added alot of vibrant colour.
Blue Eagle? Thats funny, I guess they will try to give them any name to make them sell even better. Like you said, I'll give it some time and see how the blue turk turns out.

scott bowler
Fri Jul 06, 2007, 01:15 PM
stan thats a nice tank mate .I like the drift wood ,oh and your fish look good mate keep up the good work stan