PDA

View Full Version : ASA July Specials

ASA
Sun Jul 01, 2007, 11:55 AM
Hi All,

You will find our July Specials here:

http://www.aquariumsuppliesaustralia.com.au/store/cart.php?m=product_list&c=21

(front page will be changed in the next day or so)

Have a good month all :)

ASA
Mon Jul 02, 2007, 04:36 AM
Some changes have been made to a few things within the site, and I need to remind you of a few other things.

Live Plant Sales

Minimum plant order for priority shipping (within 5 business days) is $40.00 per order

Due to the delicate nature of some Aquatic Plants we have strict procedures in place so as to ensure you get the plants that you ordered, in a speedy manner with the Plants in good health. We will only send plants out between Monday and Wednesday, any orders that are made outside of those days will be held back to the following week.

Direct Deposits

Direct Deposit (account details are provided during the secure checkout process). Orders that are to be paid by Direct Deposit will remain as "Pending" until the deposit transaction appears in our account. Any order that contains an item that needs to be specifically ordered (some Special Order Items) and is to be paid for by Direct Deposit will not have the product ordered until the deposit transaction appears in our account.

Shipping

Delivery is charged per order, based on size and weight. During checkout you will need to calculate shipping, please select the area the best corresponds to the delivery address. We reserve the right to adjust shipping charges if the incorrect region was selected, or if you live in a remote area where additional charges are incurred by us.

Please ensure that if you are out of state, shipping charges apply. Those who select Store Pick up and live out of state, your orders will not be processed until shipping charges have been received.

Warranty Claims

We do not cover freight expenses on warranty claims.

For full Terms and Conditions, please see the site.

Thank you

ASA

ASA
Wed Jul 25, 2007, 04:53 AM
Attention all Customers.

The Eco Compete shipment arrived today, and all orders for it have been dispatched.

Also, there has been a delay on the Seachem front, due to their stocktake and also due to a mix up with the courier system.
I am aware you all need your products, but calling and abusing the crap out of me, and writing angry emails is not helpeing the situation.

I am doing my best, unfortunately at times there will be unforseen delays with getting stock in.

Please do not call if you intend to abuse me any further.

All goods should be diaptched by Monday at the latest.

Thank you.

ellwa
Wed Jul 25, 2007, 11:02 AM
you guys are doing a fantastic job, and its well worth the wait getting products twice the size of the LFS, for half the price.

keep up the good work ASA.

/me goes to messure up the new apartment for somewhere to put a new tank

TW
Wed Jul 25, 2007, 11:20 AM
but calling and abusing the crap out of me, and writing angry emails is not helpeing the situation That's very sad if it's some of us that did that - were all fishy friends here, aren't we.

Sorry you had to cop that.

ILLUSN
Wed Jul 25, 2007, 11:49 PM
calling and abusing the crap out of me, and writing angry emails is not helpeing the situation

cancel their orders and send them to an LFS where they can spend 3x the price for an out of date product.

Keep up the good work ASA you'll always have my busniess, your product range, quality and service is second to none.

Xtreme
Thu Jul 26, 2007, 01:05 AM
Thank for the support guys, it means a lot :)

dannyboyau
Thu Jul 26, 2007, 06:02 AM
I love the service and i am happy to wait a little extra for top class products at a great price. The eco-complete is fantastic, plants that i would struggle to grow in the past go berserk in this stuff. I have nothing but great words about your service, I needed some medication in a hurry and it was sent the same day by express post.

Some people need to realise that u have no control over a supplier and that when selling great products at such a good price they will not stay in stock long.

Thank you for your help and service

Regards Danny

ASA
Fri Jul 27, 2007, 01:37 AM
For your information :)

http://www.discusforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13366

Thank you