PDA

View Full Version : So what do your pets like?

tennhound
Sun Jul 01, 2007, 02:31 AM
I have to admitt mine like Peanut Butter...

tennhound
Sun Jul 01, 2007, 02:34 AM
okay so I tryed to add a pic but it was to big...

will try to get it resized and then posted.

MARIE

Ben
Sun Jul 01, 2007, 03:30 AM
20 day old crickets with a light vitamin D3 supplement!

Robdog
Sun Jul 01, 2007, 07:53 AM
The fat that manages to escape from my Old Man's BBQ when he's doing a roast. Normally ends in burnt tongues and barrel shaped Jack Russell

Merrilyn
Mon Jul 02, 2007, 01:03 PM
Well I have a dog that eats apples and bananas, as well as dog food :lol:

DiscusWidow
Tue Jul 03, 2007, 04:35 PM
My bird Schnibbles likes to eat the blinds, the chains at the bottom of the blinds, paper, shoelaces... anything she isnt supposed to eat she eats.

sammigold
Thu Jul 05, 2007, 12:38 PM
one of my cats eats porridge, lettuce, tomato, anything really he would be ferral except for the fact that he loves a pat.
My dog likes grapes. lol

Tunnel Rat
Fri Jul 06, 2007, 12:51 PM
Well my dog loves eating dog sh it :(
She is one dog you do not want licking your face :lol:

This is the culprit
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/Snaper/Cristel.jpg

Rat

DiscusWidow
Mon Jul 09, 2007, 09:57 AM
One of our cats loves Scotty's smelly work boots... She pulls the lining out of them everytime he leaves them outside, not sure what the obsession is..

scott bowler
Mon Jul 09, 2007, 10:13 AM
she only has 1 life left if i catch her .stuped puss in boots

DiscusWidow
Mon Jul 09, 2007, 10:23 AM
Dont be mean to her

DiscusEden
Mon Jul 09, 2007, 12:53 PM
My cat used to obsess over the powdered milk we made up for the calves. He ate a bucket full once (dried). Barfed & went back for more. He loved it made up too. I'd be making up the buckets, turn around & he'd have his face in it. Every time I walked through the laundry I'd have to play extract-a-cat from the 40kg bag of milk powder. I don't have calves any more, but I'm a carnivore for life.

Lately my cat's taken to licking me. Which has me worried. At first I thought it was to wake me up or get me to move, get up, feed him.

Now I'm wondering if he's testing the water, since he's come to terms with not being able to use the can opener. You know, in case I really annoy him, so he can get me in my sleep & still have a food source. Very disconcerting.

DiscusWidow
Mon Jul 09, 2007, 01:03 PM
He is just giving you kisses...

One of my cat's kittens when she went to her new home used to suck a sheepskin rug while stomping her feet in and out like feeding on her mum, she is still doing it.