PDA

View Full Version : WTB: DISCUS

gypsy3
Thu Jun 28, 2007, 11:05 PM
HI THERE...finally worked out how to post on here :D i;m getting back into discus after an absence of 12 yrs. are there any breeders/sellers around the Bundaberg area that sell good quality fish at decent prices?...am finding it very hard to find anything decent up here.

nicholas76
Fri Jun 29, 2007, 12:15 AM
There are several quality importers into QLD, mostly based in Brisbane!

Contact the sponsers they may assist you too.

gypsy3
Fri Jun 29, 2007, 02:15 AM
ok...thanks. i did search the net for breeders but couldn't find anything.Maybe i was looking in the wrong seaches, although i did try just about every combination of words! but thanks for the info...i love this place!....so much helpful instruction

Merrilyn
Fri Jun 29, 2007, 08:00 AM
You probably won't find them under fish breeders, gypsy3. Most of them will just be hobbyists and don't advertise.

There are quite a few good aquarium shops in Brisbane that have a good supply of discus. One that comes to mind is Wet Petz (07 3823 1866).

Give them a ring and ask what discus they have in stock. Be sure to tell them Discus Forums sent you :wink:

Kingkat
Fri Jun 29, 2007, 08:56 AM
I have bought various fish from Malcolm at Wet Petz and he is good to deal with.
Cheers,
David.

gypsy3
Fri Jun 29, 2007, 10:34 AM
ok...thanks guys...might just bite the bullet and make atrip to sydney to have a look around :) ...thanks for your help....this place is the best!