PDA

View Full Version : Xtreme Aquariums

Xtreme
Thu Jun 28, 2007, 05:02 AM
Welcome to Xtreme Aquariums.

Xtreme Aquariums retail outlet is based in Taren Point, Sydney and specialize in the sale of all size tanks, furniture, Imported High Quality Discus, African and American cichlids, marine fish, inverts, community fish, goldfish and all quality aquarium and reptile accessories.

We also lease any size tank you want to suit your home or office. We also provide short term setups for weddings, expos, parties, and any other event you may require a fish tank for.

We build our own aquariums, using quality glass and silicone. Custom sizes are welcomed.

MAINTENANCE:

Tired of maintaining? Taking away the stress of maintaining your aquarium will bring back the enjoyment that fish keeping once brought you. Keeping it maintained, will increase fish productivity and healthiness. Service prices start from as little as $66.00 a tank.

RELOCATIONS:

Xtreme Aquariums specializes in relocation of all size aquariums. Leave the stress and hard work up to us. Call for rate.

INSTALLATIONS:

Xtreme can come and setup your new aquarium for you, and show you the correct way to maintain your new tank. Prices start from $110.00. We can also come and redesign your tank, providing fresh rock, plants and corals.

CUSTOM SIZE AQUARIUMS:

Custom size tanks, and in-wall tanks are welcomed, any size can be built, onsite work is available. Custom furniture is also available. We specialize in large corporate tanks.

FISH BOARDING:

We can look after you fish for you at a flat rate of $25.00 per week.

HOLE DRILLING:
We can drill holes onsite or at the shop

We are located at:

11/136 Taren Point Rd
Taren Point NSW 2229
(Next door to Beaurepairs)

PH: 02 9526 6105
FAX: 02 9526 6315
E: info@xtremeaquariums.com.au
www.xtremeaquariums.com.au

Online sales are also provided, www.aquariumsuppliesaustralia.com.au

Thanks for stopping in!

Rebecca and Wayne

Xtreme
Thu Jun 28, 2007, 05:07 AM
More pics of the shop...

Xtreme
Thu Jun 28, 2007, 05:12 AM
Few more..

ILLUSN
Thu Jun 28, 2007, 05:21 AM
Have you guys done a bit of a spring clean since i last dropped in? the shop looks FANTASTIC!

Top_Bhoy
Mon Nov 19, 2007, 09:48 AM
Hopefully this is the right forum section.

I've just bought some items online from you for the the first time and hope its OK to leave some feedback from my experience. One of the items was a book and despite ordering it I am unsure if it is the book which I am looking for. Is it possible to list the ISBN for books so that this differentiates clearly books with similar sounding titles and also, just as importantly, the particular edition which is being offered. It is the only sure way of identifying books.

I appreciate other sites don't always list the ISBN either but I always think that its a useful addition when buying books unseen and appreciate the service and certainty offered.

Thanks