PDA

View Full Version : Hi from AFA.

mistakes r crucial
Wed Jun 27, 2007, 09:39 PM
Hi all,

As long as Proteus & the Admin team allows more riff raff this is one forum that Advanced Foods will always sponsor. The support both Breeders Blend and me on a personal level has received is fantastic and it's a place I've always really enjoyed as a breeder.

AFA will be releasing a couple of new products shortly, a Spirulina flake that will also have NatuRose added to it. It wll be different to anything on the market currently because 30% of the mix will be pure Spirulina Pacifica, arguably the best Spirulina in the World. We've been trialing it for the last 2 months with excellent results and the Discus just love it.

We're releasing a sinking/floating pellet with a 70:30 mix, a far better option for Discus and Cichlids in general. Breeders Blend flake is now available in 500gm and 4kg lots and Ben from AOA has both these new products.

We are also very hopeful you will have access to frozen foods with added NatuRose in the coming months, a very exciting prospect.

Thanks again for all your support.
Cheers
MAC

Proteus
Wed Jun 27, 2007, 11:17 PM
Spirulina Pacifica, arguably the best Spirulina in the World. We've been trialing it for the last 2 months

So how does it taste with a nice juicy steak?

Hey, momma always used to say, eat ya greens :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

mistakes r crucial
Wed Jun 27, 2007, 11:55 PM
It's great Rohan, the only problem being getting the bits left over from between your teeth lol.
MAC

Kingkat
Thu Jun 28, 2007, 12:33 AM
Good on you Mac. Current products are excellent and the new ones sound great as well. Top work mate.
Cheers,
David.

Proteus
Thu Jun 28, 2007, 01:14 AM
It's great Rohan, the only problem being getting the bits left over from between your teeth lol.
MAC

Photos MAC

You know we demand photos of this sort of thing :P

Ben
Thu Jun 28, 2007, 02:17 AM
I am a big fan of breeders blend! Now Mac as far as the frozen foods go make sure they end up in the shops down in Melbourne!

I currently use Hikari's frozen Spirulina Brine shrimp. Cant wait till yours hits the shelves!

Cheers
Ben

mistakes r crucial
Thu Jun 28, 2007, 06:12 AM
Hey Proteus, this is what too much of a good thing (Spirulina) does to the whole family. Moo haa!
MAC

mistakes r crucial
Thu Jun 28, 2007, 06:15 AM
Hi Ben,

If it all happens it will most certainly be in Melbourne. Sorry but can't give you any more info right now, not far enough down the track.
MAC

Proteus
Thu Jun 28, 2007, 06:19 AM
Hey Proteus, this is what too much of a good thing (Spirulina) does to the whole family. Moo haa!
MAC

:shock:

OMG... Classic

Merrilyn
Fri Jun 29, 2007, 05:33 AM
Cool family you've got there MAC.

I see they inherited your good looks :shock: :shock: :shock:

Well done on the new products mate.

We're all looking forward to trying them. :P

mistakes r crucial
Fri Jun 29, 2007, 07:20 AM
If that's the case then all I can say is God help them lol!

Looking forward to having new products for you to try and thanks for the support.

MAC