PDA

View Full Version : Discus for sale

DIY
Sat Jun 23, 2007, 02:41 AM
Got a couple of discus for sale, sorry not confident in freighting interstate. I'm located in Dingley (S.E. Melbourne).

First one is one I bought this as a "super red" I think it's just a fancy name for a red melon :lol: , considering it's in my planted tank with a dark background it is pretty clean, very healthy but as you can see from the pic he/she has a "saddle" across the nose. Colours in the first pic are closer to actual, second pic is washed out a bit.

Second one has a lot of peppering in my planted tank, but I think would clean up a lot in a tank with lighter background etc. Also healthy but might be a little under-developed as the larger discus get to the food first. :oops:

Negotiable on price, looking for say $75 for the red, and $25 for the white or prefer to sell together - $80 for both, BYO bucket or container.

DIY
Sat Jun 23, 2007, 03:06 AM
Also have another red discus for sale, this ones definitely a female as I have wathched her lay eggs. again negotiable - looking for say $70, or all three discus for $130.

solidyellow
Sat Jun 23, 2007, 09:38 AM
Hi mate ! interest in your Discus , any chance come and see b4 buying them , also sent you a pm with my phone number ,thanks.

DIY
Sat Jun 23, 2007, 11:06 AM
Thanks for the PM's, all sold!