Wed Jun 13, 2007, 10:01 AM
THE BLUES TO WIN GO YOU GOOD THING

goldenpigeon
Wed Jun 13, 2007, 11:56 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! We lost :cry:

Oh well, next year :D

fish_r
Wed Jun 13, 2007, 01:29 PM
thx for spoiling it for me !!! it's just about to start here and i made the stupid mistake of reading this post :evil:

Robdog
Thu Jun 14, 2007, 09:41 PM
That was absolutely pathetic. The poorest showing of state pride I think I've ever seen. Hopefully this has proven once and for all, that Brett Kimmorley isn't capable of playing S of O football.
Lucky you can still buy full strength beer at the footy otherwise I would have been sober for the entire event. Not cool

norto
Thu Jun 14, 2007, 10:35 PM
I think you're wrong Robdog Brett Kimorley touched the ball at least 4 times in every set of six and he was the only one trying to do something(by the way I am definatley not a fan of his I don't even think he should have been there in the first place) the problem was our forwards they were as soft as yesterdays custard.Someone needs to show them how to mussel up and turn on the BIFF! :x if they need to everyone knows when you have the crowd behind you like they did sometimes I know it is frowned upon these days but you have to do it, I guarantee if they had of done that the crowd would have went wild and they could have come home very strong. BRING BACK TOMMY REDONIKIS.
Norto. :)

Robdog
Fri Jun 15, 2007, 01:51 AM
The crowd was half the problem. From where I was sitting in the platinum members section(the gayest quietest section in the whole stadium) you could hear a pin drop. Stewart made a good run out of the in-goal and everyone just clapped.
If that had happened at Suncorp everyone in the stadium would have gone mental.
The team was far from inspiring but the crowd let the team down too.

Xtreme
Fri Jun 15, 2007, 03:40 AM
Loooosers :)

gingerbeer01
Fri Jun 15, 2007, 08:49 AM
Typical - can't be that QLD played outstanding footy - must be Kimmorley or the forwards being soft or not aggro enough, or the crowd.

:lol: :D

Steve

Did suck watching a replay in Perth after the red eye special but.

Davo
Fri Jun 15, 2007, 12:31 PM
Brett Kimorley was one of the Blues best players. At least he had a go compared to Anasta, Lyon, Kite, etc. I do not know who else would have done a better job.

The problem was that the Blues just did not throw caution to the wind and go for it until the last 10 minutes.

Robdog
Fri Jun 15, 2007, 12:46 PM
Mullen would have done better and he was injured. Andrew Johns in a neck brace and wheel chair could have done better. My mum could have done better

norto
Fri Jun 15, 2007, 11:37 PM
There was a text going around yesterday it went like this
If large condoms are for large peckers and medium condoms are for medium peckers what is there for soft peckers answer a NSW jersey.
Regards,
Norto.

P.S QLD did not play that well either its just we were worse.

Kingkat
Sat Jun 16, 2007, 02:14 AM
Just deal with it boys, you lost and we didn't even front up with our best possible team. Just waiting for Qld 3 - Nsw 0

Davo
Sat Jun 16, 2007, 10:28 AM
Mullen did bugger all in the first game and Kimmorley will be there for the 3rd game.