PDA

View Full Version : EOI: Wild Discus From Japan (Now with prices)

Xtreme
Mon Jun 11, 2007, 06:33 AM
Hi all,
As some of you might know we will have some Wildcaught Discus up for grabs very soon :lol:

Prices are as follows:

The fish will be:
2 Wild Greens $600 ea
2 Wild Heckels $600 ea
2 Wild Alenquers $650ea

Hopefully these prices will help some people as we thought they were going to be a touch dearer as the freight was a biggy in this.
We will have some updated pics soon :lol:

HTH

Cheers Wayne

discus lover01
Tue Jun 12, 2007, 12:59 PM
interested in them all

Dee
Tue Jun 12, 2007, 01:06 PM
Very tempting :twisted:

Namn8r
Wed Jun 13, 2007, 11:57 AM
get me some dwarves from japan or HK? Maybe awth can supply us with some of his young!! ;)

Th0mas
Wed Jun 13, 2007, 12:51 PM
Yeah - whatkind of $$$ are we talking if we're going to get top quality F0 dwarf through Japan??

If it's from HK, I can inquire their local forum for reputable supplier.

Robdog
Thu Jun 14, 2007, 09:34 PM
I'd be interested for the future but probably not for these ones. And that's for dwarfs AND the discus ;)

discus lover01
Thu Jun 14, 2007, 10:22 PM
where diud dwarfs come into this ad ? u thought ad was for wild discus

Namn8r
Fri Jun 15, 2007, 03:37 AM
It was Brett but we dwarf nuts wouldnt mind seeing some high quality dwarf imports too! :P

discus lover01
Fri Jun 15, 2007, 12:02 PM
oh ok cool was just checking

TW
Sun Jun 17, 2007, 03:18 AM
get me some dwarves from japan or HK? Maybe awth can supply us with some of his young!! Agree, that would be cool. I know this add is for discus, but if you venture into dwarves like awth's, I'd be interested in that for sure

TW
Sun Jun 17, 2007, 03:35 AM
get me some dwarves from japan or HK? Maybe awth can supply us with some of his young!! Agree, that would be cool. I know this add is for discus, but if you venture into dwarves like awth's, I'd be interested in that for sure

Xtreme
Thu Jun 21, 2007, 01:24 PM
Now with prices

Wayne

Robdog
Thu Jun 21, 2007, 01:27 PM
Not as bad as I was expecting but I'm out.

Xtreme
Thu Jun 21, 2007, 01:32 PM
Not as bad as I was expecting but I'm out.

Yeah i know where your coming from rob as we guess them to come in a little higher but tried to keep the price down so they r affordable so

You sure we cant twist ur arm rob :wink:

Cheers Wayne

discus lover01
Fri Jun 22, 2007, 12:00 PM
hope the sale goes well to whom ever buys thanks

Robdog
Fri Jun 22, 2007, 12:41 PM
You sure we cant twist ur arm rob :wink:

Cheers Wayne

Yeah I'm sure, unless you can hold them for about a year. :wink:

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: Or, maybe you can just keep them with Fiftycal's. We'll probably pick them up around the same time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

scott bowler
Fri Jun 22, 2007, 03:04 PM
hope the sale goes well to whom ever buys thanks
come on Brett what happend to all the cash you had comeing mate . if you stop buying all the pairs that go up you could buy these wilds the real thing . hehe

discus lover01
Sat Jun 23, 2007, 02:42 PM
have the $ to buy mate but have other things to do with it other than pay this amount for these not to say anything bad against the prices there just high and i dont want them at that simple as that and i have not purchased any pairs that have come up as i have not liked them as in picture wise i have been interested in them until seeing pictures i have purchased single fish to get males but i still havent purchased a pair off here and i have the cash to buy mate but am watching what i do as need a bit to start my new venture in the next few months.
All will be shown soon whats going on.
hope this clears things up

Robdog
Sun Jun 24, 2007, 12:03 AM
have the $ to buy mate but have other things to do with it other than pay this amount for these not to say anything bad against the prices there just high and i dont want them at that simple as that and i have not purchased any pairs that have come up as i have not liked them as in picture wise i have been interested in them until seeing pictures i have purchased single fish to get males but i still havent purchased a pair off here and i have the cash to buy mate but am watching what i do as need a bit to start my new venture in the next few months.

That's possibly the longest sentence I've ever read.

scott bowler
Sun Jun 24, 2007, 12:11 AM
hehe did you get a breath in mate .i cant wait to see the new venture hehe

goldenpigeon
Sun Jun 24, 2007, 04:16 AM
DL01, is it possible to get you to put just a touch of punctuation and correct spelling your posts so they can be understood?!

What you have written above is a paragraph... not a sentence :shock:

Proteus
Sun Jun 24, 2007, 06:29 AM
Keep replies on topic as per Classifieds terms of use please

Davo
Sun Jun 24, 2007, 08:26 AM
Any pics of them?

fish_r
Sun Jun 24, 2007, 08:56 AM
http://www.discusforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12864
http://www.discusforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12841
http://www.discusforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12840

gypsy3
Sat Jun 30, 2007, 04:04 AM
hi wayne...way to pricey for me at this stage...would they be adults?....also , did you get my message about prices for 7-9 cm fish? i've decided i'm gonna come down to sydney to buy my fish...in about 3-4 weeks, i'll come out and see you guys