PDA

View Full Version : New Puter! Yay

sammigold
Fri Jun 01, 2007, 05:12 AM
Hi guys,
I havent been posting alot lately but I am always lurking around. Keeping an eye on my good friends at Discusforums. Just havent been able to spend as much time as I used to.
but Just upgraded to new computer so am wrapt. Now I have to learn all the quirks and stuff of windows vista. and my brother has put a few things on here that have me totally confused but will be wonderful once I have gotten used to it all.

I even have my old webcam set up!! lol Now thats scary!

hope everyone is well and I hope to be able to visit (or should I say post) more often in the near future.

cheers
sammi

DiscusEden
Fri Jun 01, 2007, 06:32 AM
Hey Sammi,

Welcome back - good to hear from you!

Glad to hear you'll be around more soon - look forward to it!

Merrilyn
Fri Jun 01, 2007, 11:01 AM
We missed ya Sammi :P

scott bowler
Fri Jun 01, 2007, 01:16 PM
hey sammi good see to see you hope all is well

sammigold
Fri Jun 01, 2007, 01:30 PM
thanks guys. yeah all is well. I have just been hiding away abit since I gave up smoking. It has been a real challenge and I have been a bit down and out about putting on a few kilos.

I have joined the gym and been going about 4 to 5 times a week for the last 8 weeks which has taken a bit of the time I used to spend on the computer. So between looking after my little one who just turned three on sunday and trying to get rid of those nasty 8 kilos I have been quite busy.

the irony is that everyone I know says to me "you look so much healthier now that you have put a bit of weight on" WHAT is THAT!!! LOL

cheers
sammi

scott bowler
Fri Jun 01, 2007, 01:43 PM
oh sammi well done on giving up the smokes ,and dont worry about the weight i bet you look just fine and you will loss it again the biggy is the smoke wow that is awesome good on you

Robdog
Fri Jun 01, 2007, 03:08 PM
Good on ya Sammi for kickin the lung busters. As long as you don't look like Casey Donovan you'll be sweet! :P

I think you sing better than her too;)

sammigold
Sat Jun 02, 2007, 12:05 AM
aaaaaaawwwwwwwww! that caused a blush!
thanks robdog! :-)