PDA

View Full Version : Weet Bix - Beer or Spirits - Help Required.

Proteus
Sat May 26, 2007, 09:53 AM
Hopefully that got your attention.

I require the services of someone tomorrow morning who is capable of assisting in the lifting and moving of a 5 x 2.5 ft aquarium (it is empty for any wannabe comedians out there).

It needs to be done sometime around 10am - 10.30am and the tank is at Xtreme, Taren Point. The tank needs to be lifted and placed on a ute (total carrying distance - approx 10-15 meters), then 5 minutes later in a neighbouring suburb lifted off the ute and carried 2-3 meters to its new home.

O.K. so why the weet bix.... well it builds muscles and breakfast is an important meal of the day :lol:

Beer or Spirits.... for the much appreciated help, a case of Premium beer of your choice or mid range spirits (scotch, rum, etc etc) is on offer for the person who can help with this.

Heck, if all is done before 10.30am Breakfast will be thrown in as well... Maccas brekky that is :wink:

If you can help please reply here and/or shoot me a PM

thanks in advance

Proteus
Sat May 26, 2007, 11:37 PM
I guess the thought of Alcohol and Weet Bix didnt appeal to some...

Offer changed - $50 cash for 20 minutes of your time.... need to get this done as early as possible today (load up tank at Taren Point)

Kingkat
Sun May 27, 2007, 01:07 AM
Come on you Sydney Slacko's, Surely someone can give Pro a hand considering how much effort he put's in for all of us. What happened to Aussie mateship? If I was down there I would be offended if he wanted to give me money to help. You guys are just still sooking because you got flogged in State of Origin! Someone give Pro a hand please!

Proteus
Sun May 27, 2007, 05:05 AM
Tank moved so help not needed now...

If anybody local is available in a week or so, there are a couple more big tanks to move...

Xtreme
Sun May 27, 2007, 09:55 AM
My brother says where is his beer :P

Proteus
Sun May 27, 2007, 10:31 AM
My brother says where is his beer :P

Will be delivered next Saturday.... should I wear my uniform... oops, thats right, don't have one... Mwhahaha

DiscusMad
Sun May 27, 2007, 11:41 PM
if the next move it on a sunday I might be able to help

jzz30
Mon May 28, 2007, 08:05 AM
same as DiscusMad, can help on Sunday.

Davo
Wed May 30, 2007, 10:09 AM
I may be able to help on Sunday, depending on the time.

Dave.

Proteus
Thu May 31, 2007, 10:04 AM
I will know more tomorrow but Sunday afternoon is the most likely time this will occur... any help is greatly appreciated and you will be re-imbursed for your time and effort

DiscusMad
Thu May 31, 2007, 01:25 PM
great sounds good

Mattzilla
Fri Jun 01, 2007, 05:58 AM
is tomorrow afternoon still on mate? i'm still available if it is

Proteus
Fri Jun 01, 2007, 06:06 AM
is tomorrow afternoon still on mate? i'm still available if it is

you bet... will pm you with details later

Mattzilla
Fri Jun 01, 2007, 06:21 AM
cheers

Proteus
Fri Jun 01, 2007, 12:11 PM
What time is best for those that can help....

Anytime between 11am and 2pm would be great...

Located in Miranda.

For those that can def help I will PM details once you see read and reply to this msg..

thx

(also advise what is preferred, Beer, Spirits or cold hard casharoony.... shhhhh dont tell the ATO)

DiscusMad
Fri Jun 01, 2007, 01:25 PM
I'm good between 11am-2pm on sundays

Proteus
Fri Jun 01, 2007, 10:15 PM
Sunday 3.30pm it will be.

A couple of people are no longer available, so any help would be greatly appeciated and wont go unrewarded.

DiscusMad
Sat Jun 02, 2007, 12:34 PM
sorry I had to pull out rather embarrassed I can't help out because of work

Proteus
Sat Jun 02, 2007, 11:43 PM
sorry I had to pull out rather embarrassed I can't help out because of work

No prob.... these things happen