before and after

sorry the quality isn't the best :)

scott bowler
Wed May 23, 2007, 11:15 AM
nice fish ,it is showing deep red there nice what are ypu feeding it hehe

Fish Rock Aquariums
Wed May 23, 2007, 12:36 PM
nice nice, developing very well.

scott: i beleive only beefheart, no colour enhancers AT ALL.

k0b0i
Wed May 23, 2007, 02:42 PM
he he - yeah just beefheart

i'm getting bored feeding them just that though.. they don't seem to be bored eating it though

discus lover01
Wed May 23, 2007, 02:58 PM
discus should be fed a mixed diet not just 1 type of food as this gives them all the viramins they require and just feeding 1 food can be very bad for them.

Dee
Thu May 24, 2007, 01:50 PM
discus should be fed a mixed diet not just 1 type of food as this gives them all the viramins they require and just feeding 1 food can be very bad for them.

Well DL01,

That really depends on what is in the BH mix being fed. If it is just pure BH, yes I would agree. If it contains various ingredients in the BH mix ... I would have to disagree.

Cheers,

Dee.

k0b0i
Mon May 28, 2007, 02:56 AM
Thanks guys i appreciate the feedback..

I guess i steered away from feeding anything else because i found it rather difficult for them to get them back on the staple of beefheart..

I did a test this week - fed them some bloodworms (because i know this is their favourite) and then see how long it would take for them to take up beefheart. To my surprise.. very quickly! so i guess i'm not scared to feed them anything else.

Under advice from a friend and your own feedback, i'll be giving a nice variety (or different food) every 3 or so days. Seems to be working well thus far.

I'm definately greatful for your responses.

Cheers,
k0b0i