PDA

View Full Version : Breeding setup for Sale

DiscusMan
Fri May 18, 2007, 02:08 AM
All i am selling my fish room setup.

Comprises of 2 double height 10 foot by 18inch stands so a total length of 40 feet by 18inchs.

One stand is fitted out with 5 2*18*18, 2 3*18*18 and 1 4*18*18 and plumbed into a 4*18*18 minireef.

Other stand has 3 4 footers and a couple of two etc.

Comes complete with a 45watt full stainless construction UV sterilizer, large vloume air pump, many extra heaters bio balls etc etc. Full setup is going.

My price is $1700 for the lot

My cost for this setup is well over $3000. All tanks are unmarked with no chips etc.

Call me if your are interested or would like to have a look or just ask questions.

Selling due to not enough bedrooms in the house and to many children so if i could sell a kid then maybe i would :)

Thanks for your interest

Wayne - 0400-817-024

discus lover01
Fri May 18, 2007, 05:06 AM
am interested but would have to get over to view unless you can e-mail pics to bcarson1@bigpond.net.au and do racks come apart for transport as i would have to bring back fair way if i decided to get as SA long way to go lol

DiscusMan
Fri May 25, 2007, 01:10 AM
I will organise gettign some pics sent to your addy.

The stands do not comeo apart they are just over 10 feet long 10 foot 4 from memory, this allows for the tanks to have a bit of room between them which i place some sytrofoam in there to provide a visual barrier as well as extra heat insulation.

It is all still available.

Wayne

DiscusMan
Fri May 25, 2007, 01:12 AM
You can see some picture of teh setup in my gallery.

Here is a link to a shot showing the reef side

http://www.discusforums.com/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=430

Thanks

Wayne

discus lover01
Fri May 25, 2007, 05:01 AM
hi thanks it looks like great system but it's just going to be to costly to get back i think i am trying to get quotes now.will keep you posted
thanks
brett