PDA

View Full Version : FISH ROCK AQUARIUMS- Top quality rose red + a few others

Fish Rock Aquariums
Tue May 08, 2007, 03:03 PM
Hello everyone,

once again i have managed to secure some absolutely top notch fish, these will satisfy the pickiest of people. hahaha unfortuneately there is only 2 fish available.

-Rose Red 9-10cmish $180ea (2 ONLY).

fish are in Eastwood store ready to go, they have fantastic shape, beautiful deep red colour development, metallic face, very healthy, and tiny eyes. sub adults ready for breeding with a month or two of pumping.

other small fish that should be in eastwood shop by the weekend, all about the 5-6cm mark, all ONLY $35-$45. i will update with photos and confirmed types asap.

-red melons, very clean (BARGAIN BUY)
-blue snakeskins (some have red spots :) )
-turqoise
-leopards

cheers,
Ron

goldenpigeon
Wed May 09, 2007, 05:57 AM
hey,

do you know what sex the rose reds are?

Fish Rock Aquariums
Wed May 09, 2007, 07:28 AM
hey,

do you know what sex the rose reds are?

not sure of sex atm. didnt look at them in that aspect, il have a closer look on the weekend and let you know a guess (not 100%).

Fish Rock Aquariums
Wed May 09, 2007, 07:35 AM
Rose red need more time to settle, did'nt do too well in transport. hopefully should be ready by the weekend, deposits welcome, but we will not sell the fish till 100% healthy.

CONFIRMED the small fish that will be in by the weekend. Price is ALL $45 or under. can work out something for multiple buys.

-red melons $39.80
-leopards $45
-turqoise $35
-snakeskins N/A (not too standards)

will load up pics on the weekend.

cheers,
Ron

Merrilyn
Wed May 09, 2007, 07:55 AM
Beautiful fish Ron. You're bringing in some top notch specimens :P

the german
Wed May 09, 2007, 11:06 AM
top fish for a top price,very nice,any idea what the shiping to pert would cost?for say aprox 6-8 fish.

goldenpigeon
Wed May 09, 2007, 11:38 AM
if you have good reason to believe that the rose reds are a male and female let me know mate because i will probably take them if they are not gone by that stage.

can you ship fish to the gold coast? and if so what would be a ballpark for that cost?

cheers
David

Fish Rock Aquariums
Wed May 09, 2007, 01:57 PM
top fish for a top price,very nice,any idea what the shiping to pert would cost?for say aprox 6-8 fish.

perth would be $70, not sure if we will be shipping to perth anymore for small orders, as we need to be at the shop to pack fish at 5am.

Fish Rock Aquariums
Wed May 09, 2007, 01:59 PM
if you have good reason to believe that the rose reds are a male and female let me know mate because i will probably take them if they are not gone by that stage.

can you ship fish to the gold coast? and if so what would be a ballpark for that cost?

cheers
David

shipping to brisbane $50. i will have a much closer look at the sex when they settle down and let you know.

cheers,
Ron

Fish Rock Aquariums
Thu May 10, 2007, 08:59 AM
small snakeskins not available, not to standards hahahaha i feel like John West.

also 1 x red rose- SOLD.....eager person, you know who you are :) at least you know what your doing.

Goldenpigeon- only 1 left sorry, they were getting along very well, almost pair well, infact they did look very much like a pair. sorry dude.

eykw
Thu May 10, 2007, 09:54 AM
I had a look at the fish after work today! the 2 red rose looks awesome :shock: the photo does not do them any justice! *FR it's time in invest in a good camera!* the little red melon looks really good too! bargain for that quality!

ivo
Thu May 10, 2007, 11:20 AM
Hi Ron, they are the most beautiful rose red i have ever seen. It is doing very well in my tank and yes i am always very eager...as a matter of fact, keep the other one for me too and i will pick it up on the weekend. Thanks.

ivo
Thu May 10, 2007, 11:26 AM
may i also add that the photo really didn't do the fish justice. it's whole body is red unlike the picture showing that body is partially not red. it's gill plates are also turning deep red as well and it has marking (dots) on it's tail which i haven't really seen that in rose red.

ron, you have to stop bring such good quality of discus or i will have to get a part time job. p.s. the albino marlboro is doing well i was so pleased that all fish are healty after no one looked after them for 2 wks while i was away.

Fish Rock Aquariums
Thu May 10, 2007, 01:50 PM
Hi Ron, they are the most beautiful rose red i have ever seen. It is doing very well in my tank and yes i am always very eager...as a matter of fact, keep the other one for me too and i will pick it up on the weekend. Thanks.

second one on hold for ivo. in other words both both gone. thanks for the interest.

Andy123
Wed May 23, 2007, 11:32 AM
Will you have blue turqs this weekend?

Fish Rock Aquariums
Wed May 23, 2007, 01:09 PM
Will you have blue turqs this weekend?

last batch all sold, but should be some by the weekend. will confirm