PDA

View Full Version : New England hatcheries?

jack
Mon May 07, 2007, 04:25 PM
My first post on this site - are there any breeders in New England selling discus? With my desire to see the fish I am going to purchase, i would like to have a pace to visit. I'm in Massachusetts, but wil travel within reason.

Thanks

FishLover
Mon May 07, 2007, 07:08 PM
Al Sabetta - Northford, Connecticut sells discus in your area. You can trust him to get some really good ones.

Do a web search on CTDiscus.com and Wilddiscus.com you should find him.

Pm me if you don't find him.

jack
Tue May 08, 2007, 02:12 PM
Al Sabetta - Northford, Connecticut sells discus in your area. You can trust him to get some really good ones.

Do a web search on CTDiscus.com and Wilddiscus.com you should find him.

Pm me if you don't find him.i'm trying to obtain a tel # to call him. DO you know it? Thanks.

jack Walsh

BobB
Wed May 09, 2007, 05:12 PM
you can contact him www.simplydiscus.com

jack
Wed May 09, 2007, 05:57 PM
hi Bob,

Thanks for helping out, but I am unable to accedss addresses on the site. it seems that although i have registered, a moderator needs to finalize my membership on the site. I dropped them a line a few days ago, but I am still hanging in limbo on the issue. I do look forward to reading the forum strings and learning from the wealth of knowledge the members seem to have. I am particulary interested in learning of a product that will quickly give a fast and accurate reading of the conductivity of water, as though I know my test set is giving me 70 ppm I would rather know the microsiemans.

is conductivity read by a TDS meter?

thanks,

jack Walsh