PDA

View Full Version : My Tank/s

G_TAMMA
Mon May 07, 2007, 09:57 AM
Just a few pics of my tank/s, hope you enjoy.

Comments welcome.

Cheers

G_TAMMA
Mon May 07, 2007, 09:58 AM
Some more, ;-)

the german
Mon May 07, 2007, 11:48 AM
very nice mate,the fish in the first pic look almost like german brilliant tourquise

G_TAMMA
Mon May 07, 2007, 11:52 AM
thanx, for you comment, someone told me they were blue cobolts, they are a pair and lay frequently but i have trouble getting the from fry to juvenille (cant spell) age. Not sure if its mum or dad that likes to eat them at about a week after free swimming stage.

Cheers

the german
Mon May 07, 2007, 11:55 AM
after one week :shock: strange.
next time remove one of them after they start free swimming,i would suggest the male first,then you see who eats them.
fry is ok with one parent.

G_TAMMA
Mon May 07, 2007, 11:59 AM
yea thats the plan for next time, but ive been pre occupied with my bristlenose suckerfish which have been breeding alot lately, will post again when cobolts spawn again and see if we can keep em a bit longer

;-)

scott bowler
Thu May 10, 2007, 05:35 AM
G_TAMMA i like the planted tank very nice .looks great

G_TAMMA
Thu May 10, 2007, 09:54 AM
Thanx Scott, its my 4ft tank and where ive just moved my 5 breeding bristlenose 2M 3F. They seem to be enjoying all the hideeholes n caves. Thinkin about puting something else in there with them but not sure what. I have about 40-50 babies in my grow out tanks ranging from 1.5-4cm. My discus are in a bare bottom 2 1/2 ft and still trying to get them to raise fry. As above will take mum or dad out next time and give it a try.

Anyways, thanx for you comments.

Cheers