PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Day!!!!!!!!!

ILLUSN
Sat May 05, 2007, 02:54 PM
Well everyone it's 12:50 am and i'm still not ready for my wedding tomorrow :laff4 you'd think by now she'd know what she's marrying and know better then to ask me to do stuff that isn't fish related :D . On that note, going to Cairns for a honeymoon, any good discus places to check out while I'm there?

scott bowler
Sat May 05, 2007, 02:59 PM
hehe your a funny man good luck tomorrow congrates and i hope you have a nice day mate , dont know of any places up there but it is a nice place to go , good luck mate and all the best welcome to the married mens club hehe

fish_r
Sat May 05, 2007, 03:06 PM
all the best and good luck with it all illusion :)

samir
Sat May 05, 2007, 03:29 PM
best of luck Illusn

taksan
Sat May 05, 2007, 04:22 PM
Arrrrrrrrgh Weddings and Marriage ..... so wonderful

Marriage is the story of the three rings .....

First comes the engagement ring

Then comes the wedding ring

and after that ...

comes the SUFFERING !!!!!

Robdog
Sat May 05, 2007, 07:59 PM
Good luck mate. Hope everything goes well for you.
I was up there 2 weeks back. The only place I saw that had decent discus was, I think, on Mulgrave St. Blue roofed building with "Aquarium" written on it in yellow. Strange name for an aquarium I know :roll:

DiscusWidow
Sat May 05, 2007, 11:28 PM
:laff4 :laff4 :laff4

Xtreme
Sun May 06, 2007, 07:36 AM
Congratulations from the team at Xtreme and ASA, we wish you all the happiness in the world! :)

ILLUSN
Tue May 22, 2007, 02:35 PM
Hi All,
Thanks for the kind words. Wedding wasn't a complete disater, wedding car died just before wedding (one of the 3 things i had to organise) but we improvised and got a bently the morning of (of corse with the wedding day surcharge $600 for a 1 way trip of 60km from st clair to katoomba!!!), didn't have a DJ (again something i was suppose to organise but was busy with the new fish room) so plugged in the ipod. forgot to get the luggage from home (the 3rd thing i was suppose to do) so sent the most sober groomsman home to fetch it. other then that everything went well.
Went to cairns for the honey moon. didn't find any good discus, but we'll be moving up there in 10-15yrs, more fish friendly enviroment (will save a fortune on heating).

got back a few hours ago and my lovley 6x2x2 display tank that was suppose to be cycling while i was away looks like pea soup!

good news is quarentine tank is ready to go (4x2x1.5) as is the rare plant tank. so it's off to extreme tomorrow to pick up the RGD's

Robdog
Wed May 23, 2007, 03:59 AM
...didn't find any good discus, but we'll be moving up there in 10-15yrs...

Good one, I'll keep an eye out for you. I'm moving up there in 10-15

weeks. :lol: Not sure if I'd be able to babysit them that long :wink:

Love the lime green 6ftr. Looks like nutrient overload or something gone rotten.

scott bowler
Wed May 23, 2007, 11:18 AM
welcome back ILLUSN hope you had a good honey moon mate .Looks like you have come back to some work for your self hehe i see you got of to a good start at the wedding mate lol what a bloke lol well done

DiscusWidow
Wed May 23, 2007, 02:15 PM
Scotts job on our wedding day... do nothing for that reason.. lol

scott bowler
Wed May 23, 2007, 02:18 PM
i had to do one thing i truned up didnt i hehe

DiscusWidow
Wed May 23, 2007, 02:18 PM
You did you lucky devil.. and who wouldnt...

ILLUSN
Thu May 24, 2007, 01:34 AM
Thanks Rob, will be on the look out for you on my next trip up, hopeing to pick up an investment property there in a month or two, as for the green water i got no idea, all thats in the tank is by way of nutrient is 4 bags of Eco complete and 5 bags of onyx sand. there's 17 plants in there, with good co2 (bout 30ppm) and 384w of light, so i've go no idea why it's green, on the plus side ammonia, nitrate, nitrite and phosphate all=0 (maybe 0.5 NO2) so wi'll do a 100% water change today and see how it goes.

Deb could you please have a quiet word to my wife and let her know that she should have seen wedding day mishaps comming if I was setting up some new tanks the night before. :lol:

Scott ,
thanks mate, plenty of work to do but i still have 2 weeks off to get it right :)

Xtreme
Thu May 24, 2007, 04:03 AM
We want wedding photos :)

ILLUSN
Thu May 24, 2007, 06:57 AM
Knew someone would start asking for photos.
Don't have the real ones back from the photographer yet so heres a few of grandma's digital camera (sorry she's a bit shakey).

will post the propper ones next week

DiscusWidow
Thu May 24, 2007, 07:48 AM
Deb could you please have a quiet word to my wife and let her know that she should have seen wedding day mishaps comming if I was setting up some new tanks the night before. :lol:

Uh no... you are naughty.... Thank God Scott didn't have tanks then or he may have been doing water changes etc on the wedding day...

Gorgeous photos, you are a lucky man, she looked gorgeous (yeh and you looked nice too).

scott bowler
Thu May 24, 2007, 08:03 AM
very nice pics mate you are a lucky man

Xtreme
Thu May 24, 2007, 12:56 PM
Very nice! :)