PDA

View Full Version : NatuRose - It just keeps getting better!

mistakes r crucial
Sat May 05, 2007, 02:08 AM
Hi all,

For all those that use Breeders Blend food products I thought you may find these two pdf files interesting. The ongoing research in to the use of NatuRose just keeps getting better!

It is now beyond any shadow of doubt that NatuRose is not only the best colour enhancer on the planet but it will also increase fecundity, egg and sperm quality and the quality of offspring produced. The research (American) they've been doing now includes data on the improved health of dogs, cats and horses and not just our fishy friends. You'll also see that NatuRose has many benefits over synthetic forms of Astaxanthin which are used in many brands of fish food today.

Our trials over 2 years always told us that fish fed with NatuRose enhanced foods looked better and seemed more active but until recently Cyanotech would never come out and say this in writing as at that stage they simply didn't have the data to back it up, they most certainly do now!

http://www.cyanotech.com/pdfs/NatuRose-Ornamentals.pdf
http://www.cyanotech.com/pdfs/NatuRose-Pets.pdf

Wayne and Bec from Xtreme or Ben at AOA stock BB products for anyone that wants to try them out.

A few new products will be released over the next month or two. A Breeders Blend flake product but it will be mixed with 30% Spirulina flake and of course, Naturose. A sinking pellet (not before time) and a full on Spirulina flake will also be added to the range. We've recently added a 500gm and 4kg flake to the list and at the moment these two new sizes are available from Ben.
Cheers
MAC

discus lover01
Sat May 05, 2007, 02:45 AM
This naturose is awesome mate and i truly agree with your every word it's an awesome product

mistakes r crucial
Sat May 05, 2007, 03:26 AM
I admire people that think outside the square Brett and what you and Casey have done mate, I take my hat off to you.
MAC

scott bowler
Sat May 05, 2007, 03:39 AM
mac i agree it is a good product and have been useing the bb pellet for a while now and have had good resalts. i also got some naturose powder and have mixed it in my beef heart in the last batch i made so will see how it goes.

mistakes r crucial
Sat May 05, 2007, 04:02 AM
Hi Scott,

Mate you will see fantastic results using the powder, we always did. Just make sure you keep it to the 3 grams per kilo for everyday use or 6 grams per kilo for quick results when putting juves up for sale etc.
Cheers
MAC

scott bowler
Sat May 05, 2007, 04:07 AM
will do mac thanks mate

FishLover
Mon May 07, 2007, 01:48 PM
Any chance of getting this in USA? There is one place that put Naturose in their fish flakes in USA but they did not get things right. It becomes mostly power after I got them in few weeks. Had to dupm it in the trash can.

Wonder if you are bold enough to go cross the pond? You may want to try to get in touch with some discus breeder in USA and see if they like to try your products.

mistakes r crucial
Mon May 07, 2007, 07:05 PM
Hi FL,

PM sent.
MAC

discus lover01
Mon May 07, 2007, 11:28 PM
it's great in frozen foods and the discus love it i tell you and it makes a big difference to colours health and fertility it's a very goood product and mac if you get it to the USA mate hold onto your hat but remember i am free to go on plane rides HAHAHAHA

mistakes r crucial
Mon May 07, 2007, 11:58 PM
Dont know whether you read those pdf files Brett but the newish research to come out of Cyanotech now states that NatuRose is of great benefit to dogs, cats and horses which makes sense. You can have all the trips you like mate lol, I'm quite happy sat here on the Coast.
MAC

discus lover01
Tue May 08, 2007, 01:34 AM
Hi mac yeah i saw that it was now being said it's good for these it's amazing the benefits of using it and the fertility rate in the males is increased 30% minimum.
Hahahaha thats ok i will wave to you as i go over on the plane and ya sitting on the coast mate lmao i will swear by this stuff after being involved with discus for over 20+ years and it's the best thing since sliced bread.

mistakes r crucial
Tue May 08, 2007, 01:58 AM
it's great in frozen foods and the discus love it

Let's hope everyone has access to NatuRose in their frozen foods shortly, it could well be on the cards.
MAC

discus lover01
Wed May 09, 2007, 12:03 AM
Yes mate it would be a great expansion to your range if youd able to work it out and get this into frozen foods.
hope the talks are going along ok.
talk soon mate
brett

TW
Fri Jul 06, 2007, 01:33 PM
Hi there

I made a batch of beefheart mix for my 5 juvenile discus last night. The receipe made up 5kgs, so I don't think I'll be making up another batch anytime soon. I didn't have any NatuRose, but after reading this post - wish I did.

If defrost daily sufficient to feed my 5 juveniles ,how much could I add to the thawed product - a pinch maybe???

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

mistakes r crucial
Fri Jul 06, 2007, 08:50 PM
Hi TW,

You can add it after defrosting BH mix by putting the food in a saucer, sprinkle a tiny amount over the food and mix it in with a spoon. Two of the sponsors here stock it, Wayne at Xtreme and Ben from AOA. You won't have any regrets feeding NatuRose to your fish, it's an excellent product.
MAC

benjohnson
Mon Jul 09, 2007, 02:43 PM
Hey MAC

Is it possible to get your food's over here in the UK ? Sounds like it is doing wonders for your fish, and would be really interested to give it a go

Cheers,
Ben

benjohnson
Mon Jul 09, 2007, 02:44 PM
Hey MAC

Is it possible to get your food's over here in the UK ? Sounds like it is doing wonders for your fish, and would be really interested to give it a go

Cheers,
Ben

mistakes r crucial
Mon Jul 09, 2007, 07:18 PM
Hi Ben,

Thanks for the enquiry. BB is being trialed over there right now by a group of breeders but it's a bit early to say whether it will be available as yet. We're hopeful but there are a few transport issues we have to overcome to make it cost effective, you're on the wrong side of the planet lol!
MAC

benjohnson
Tue Jul 10, 2007, 08:35 AM
hehe ... yeah , sorry about that !

Keep us posted if you do decide to start selling it over here in the UK , I would be very interested in getting some

Cheers,
Ben

TW
Fri Jul 20, 2007, 03:28 AM
hello again

Is NatuRose a "hormone" food. I've heard some people talk about people feeding hormones to their fish for colour and wondered if this applies to NaturRose?

Thanks in advance.

mistakes r crucial
Fri Jul 20, 2007, 03:42 AM
Absolutely not! We are totally against hormone use as are the vast majority of fish keepers and breeders. Please take a look at www.advancedfoods.com.au for more information on NatuRose, it is an excellent product and a totally natural one. NatuRose has far more benefits than being just a colour enhancer, it has been known to improve sperm counts, quality of off spring and many other overall health benefits. Take a look and make up your own mind.
MAC

TW
Fri Jul 20, 2007, 03:44 AM
Thank you, I am relieved. I have already ordered my NatuRose - then I started to worry if it was a hormone.

Thanks for clearing it up so quickly. :D

Merrilyn
Fri Jul 20, 2007, 04:01 AM
Tankwatcher, I am dead set against feeding hormones to fish, after having being "caught" and unknowingly buying hormoned fish.

I can guarantee that NatuRose is 100% natural. I use it myself and fully recommend it.

MAC is one of the good guys in the industry. You can trust his products.

mistakes r crucial
Fri Jul 20, 2007, 04:22 AM
Thanks for the trust and kind words, we make things and do things around here for the right reasons.
MAC

TW
Sat Jul 21, 2007, 12:26 AM
Sorry, I didn't mean to offend. I just didn't know, so thought I'd ask. Glad I got all the right answers. I'll be picking up my order soon. :D

mistakes r crucial
Sat Jul 21, 2007, 12:33 AM
I wasn't offended mate, hope it didn't sound like I was. Just in a bit of a rush over the last few days and probably didn't answer you with too much thought. Enjoy the NatuRose, or at least I hope your fish do and thanks for supporting the product.
MAC

TW
Sun Jul 22, 2007, 11:52 AM
I wasn't offended mateThat's good.

I have another question - which I hope isn't too dumb. I don't have an albino at the moment, but I'm considering getting one for the community. I am feeding now feeding my community with beef heart laced NaturRose. I am wondering if NaturRose might 'cause an albino to colour up?

If it does, I would choose a different discus, rather than an albino.

Thanks in advance for advice.

scott bowler
Sun Jul 22, 2007, 12:05 PM
it dose bring out some colour in the albinos i have a few albinos and they do get colour in them from the food. But i think it does make them look nicer in some cases .thats IMO

TW
Sun Jul 22, 2007, 12:35 PM
thanks Scott. I don't suppose you have a pic of the difference it would make to an albino? I only have room in the tank for one more discus, so I want to make the right choice.

scott bowler
Sun Jul 22, 2007, 12:45 PM
i dont have a before and after but i can show you a pic of the albinos that is feed with it in the beefheart

scott bowler
Sun Jul 22, 2007, 12:56 PM
this is one of them i dont know the strain of fish it is but it shows more colour then it did when i got it .

scott bowler
Sun Jul 22, 2007, 12:58 PM
another of the same fish

mistakes r crucial
Sun Jul 22, 2007, 04:43 PM
That fish looks similar to the Alby's I had Scott and they were Alenquer's.
MAC

TW
Sun Jul 22, 2007, 10:09 PM
Very nice looking fish Scott, thanks for posting it for me.

scott bowler
Mon Jul 23, 2007, 04:32 AM
i found one from before i started it on the food

mistakes r crucial
Mon Jul 23, 2007, 05:21 AM
You gotta love that NatuRose!
MAC

scott bowler
Mon Jul 23, 2007, 06:37 AM
yep i like it works good

ST3PH3NsDISCUS
Tue Jul 24, 2007, 03:34 AM
where can yo buy this product at?

ST3PH3NsDISCUS
Tue Jul 24, 2007, 03:46 AM
you* oops sorry

Bretto
Wed Jul 25, 2007, 01:01 AM
Any idea when the spirulina flake wiil be released MAC ?

Very keen to give it a try on my Tangs....

Bretto.

mistakes r crucial
Wed Jul 25, 2007, 01:19 AM
Hi Stephen,

We do not have distributors over your way but if you want it for your own use we can send it to you, the postage isn't too bad for small lots.

Bretto,

Not for a couple of months yet mate but I do have a small amount of the pure stuff that we have been trialing with some of Australia's largest African breeders and they love it. If you flick me a PM with your address I'll send you some to try, freebie. It's a very small flake with nothing but lecithin added to it. The colouring up of fry, according to the guys trying it, has been outstanding and you can't get more natural than that.
MAC