PDA

View Full Version : prazipro

tazzblue77
Thu May 03, 2007, 10:17 AM
hi all

anyone know a good supplier of prazipro in the uk. can not even find any online apart from imports

cheers

fishgeek
Thu May 03, 2007, 01:12 PM
praziquantel is prescription only medication in the uk , you will only be able to source it from oversea's

andrew

tazzblue77
Thu May 03, 2007, 09:01 PM
cheers

Erk
Fri May 04, 2007, 02:10 AM
Sorry if Im no help here but......this is where I order mine from...Im in the states....came nicely packaged, and as promise in a pretty quick confirmation email response after my order

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/Product/NavResults.cfm?N=2004+113521&ref=3969&subref=AA&cm_mmc=LiveAquaria_DFS_Links-_-Fish_Supplies-_-LiveAquaria_Gen_Page-_-Medications

International Addresses
If you wish to ship outside of the United States, please Contact Us beforehand with a list of your order item numbers so we may provide you with a custom shipping quote from our international carrier. For your convenience, we recommend sending your list via Email using our Contact Us page (linked above). You may also use our toll free number: 1-800-381-7179.

Good Luck! :D
Eric

Pauluk
Wed May 09, 2007, 09:05 AM
Prazipro is illegal in the Uk, try flubenol 15, its legal and works and available from several online stores and a few LFS around the country