Super red melons (mlg-lg) $150
Checkerboard turqoise (m) $100
Checkerboard pigeon (mlg) $200
Snow leopard (xl) 4pcs (2prs) $295
Spider (web) snakeskin (xl) 4pcs 2 of these are blue SS $295
Albino blue diamond (s) $240
Albino GL intermediates (s) $150

All prices are per fish

Fish can be placed on layby, and or shipped to you, or delivered within a reasonable distance.

Have a great month, and for all the mummy's have a fabulous Mother's Day :)

Thanks

Rebecca

norto
Tue May 01, 2007, 09:46 PM
Rebecca,
Have you posted pics of these fish somewhere so I can Have a look? And do you think you have a male in either the checkerboard turquoise or the super red melon?.
Thanks,
Norto. :)

fiftycal
Wed May 02, 2007, 01:02 AM
Pics are in the "april discus thread".

When I went to Xtreme, there were red melon males. I bought a male and female, and there was another REALLY good male left

Skitz
Wed May 02, 2007, 08:17 AM
Fifty,

Was at extreme a couple of hours ago, with a tank with "fifty-sold" on it. I presume they were yours. Some nice fish you have there.

Just beginning with discus so couldnt tell you what my favourite was (don't know all the names yet) but there was a really nice spotted one.

Wayne is going to look into getting some smaller ones for me, because I'm still a bit chicken to lay out a nice price when I am so inexperienced with discus.

Namn8r
Wed May 02, 2007, 11:29 AM
No FOTU Wayne?

fiftycal
Wed May 02, 2007, 12:12 PM
Fifty,

Was at extreme a couple of hours ago, with a tank with "fifty-sold" on it. I presume they were yours. Some nice fish you have there.

Just beginning with discus so couldnt tell you what my favourite was (don't know all the names yet) but there was a really nice spotted one.

Wayne is going to look into getting some smaller ones for me, because I'm still a bit chicken to lay out a nice price when I am so inexperienced with discus.

Lol yep they were mine.

Dont go when scott bowler is in the store, or you will walk out with an empty wallet. Hes a REALLY good salesman.

norto
Fri May 04, 2007, 11:05 PM
Rebecca,
Did you receive my PM.
Norto.