PDA

View Full Version : The Cricket

fiftycal
Sat Apr 28, 2007, 09:26 PM
Anone else stay up for it?

Pity about the rain. I have work today so I have about 3 or 4 hours sleep. Had a 21st last night so im absolutely buggered right now

nicholas76
Sat Apr 28, 2007, 10:36 PM
GO YOU AUSSIE LEGENDS

IVE HAD 2 HOURS SLEEP.

the final was a joke, i cant believe they made them finish off the last 3 overs in darkness

Bald_noggin
Sat Apr 28, 2007, 11:45 PM
As soon as I saw it was rain delayed, I watched two episodes of Family Guy then turned back on the Cricket. Then when I saw it was still delayed, I went to bed.

Woke up at 8.30 turned the TV on to see that they were still playing?!?!?

Had no idea of what was going on as they never showed the target SL were after. From my point of view, Aussies had not even batted!

But when the last ball was bowled it started to become clear.

From all reports, it was a terrible match but Gilly with 149 of 104 and combined with Hayden, set a record first wicket partnership sort of showed that the Aussies were going to win.

FiftyCal, I feel your pain!

fish_r
Sat Apr 28, 2007, 11:54 PM
i stayed up till about 4am then had to sleep a little as i have to work today too :( i was spewing i missed most of it, i left the tv going all night on the comp so when i woke up through the morning i could see what was going on, i woke up a cpl of times and saw what i thought was the score and thought we were going to get beaten, but was supprised to we had won "yay" :) now i'm going to be a grumpy bugger @ work all day for lack of sleep lol

nicholas76
Sun Apr 29, 2007, 12:01 AM
As soon as I saw it was rain delayed, I watched two episodes of Family Guy then turned back on the Cricket.

Lmao i watched most of season 6 and parts of american dad to keep me going

Dan
Sun Apr 29, 2007, 02:29 AM
YAY!!!!!

Congrats AUssies!!!

Farewell McGrath!
And yay for Gilchrist who finally found some form :)

Didn't watch it because of the rain delay :(

fiftycal
Sun Apr 29, 2007, 03:04 AM
I ended up having 2hrs sleep. I had to stay up and watch the presentation too :P.

The only sleep I had was from 10-12. Power nap! Feel pretty refreshed now but I know im gonna crash at work.

The ending was a bloody farce. Now the umpires or match referee or some dude admits that the game was actually over since SL already batted the minimum 20 overs.