PDA

View Full Version : Duisburg Pictures

Fons van der Hart
Fri Oct 08, 2004, 07:23 AM
All pictures of Duisburg are now online.

Included the first ten winners in each category with the results of the juryreport.

Fons
Discus as Hobby (DaH) (http://www.discusashobby.com)

kevkoi
Sun Oct 10, 2004, 12:52 PM
Congratulations to Mr Ronnie Teoh from Penang, Malaysia who took 2 prizes at the recent Duisburg show.

Ronnie is a good friend and a great guy all round.

He won 2nd in the Red Turquoise class. This fish at SLS is a sibling of the one that won 2nd in the Red Turq class at the 5th International Discus Show.

kevkoi
Sun Oct 10, 2004, 01:00 PM
In the Open Class, Mr Ronnie Teoh again got 2nd place for his beautiful White butterfly. I had a sibling of this fish that won at Duisburg clear quarantine on Friday (8th Oct) and into SLS. That fish was sold on Sat (9th Oct) before I could photograph it. :cry: Will have to get pictures of the white butterfly from John (the new owner) to post up soon. STUNNING FISH. I will have more juveniles of these white butterflies coming soon.

Ronnie's other fish came in 6th in the Open Class. It was another Golden Leopard spotted snakeskin..... Guess what? SLS again has a sibling of that fish!!! Mind my photography... bad pic of a stunning fish!!

:lol: ALMOST, feels like being at the show.... :oops: he he he.. j/k

parasite
Sun Oct 10, 2004, 01:09 PM
very nice fish kev, ill be coming to sydney in a few weeks will have to pop in for a visit.