PDA

View Full Version : EOI: Top quality albinos (All spoken for)

Fish Rock Aquariums
Fri Apr 20, 2007, 02:58 PM
any serious interest out there for these fish?

only 5 available

albino red melons ,10-11cm, sub adults $300ea.

let me know if there is (PM), pics are of actual fish, deposit will most likely need to be placed as they are rather pricey.

any questions fire away

cheers,
Ron

Fish Rock Aquariums
Tue Apr 24, 2007, 02:47 AM
Thanks for the interest. all fish are now sold. i will hopefully get some new pics up in the photo album before they go. they are stunners!

cheers,
Ron

Merrilyn
Tue Apr 24, 2007, 05:15 AM
Magnificent fish Ron.

You should have some very happy buyers there :P

BT Gunner
Tue Apr 24, 2007, 05:52 AM
some people will get jealous from such quality fish!

ivo
Tue Apr 24, 2007, 01:10 PM
They are definitely top quality albinos. The marlboro i got (second picture) is looking good and very healthy. The nice orange colour is sensational and it is a boy! Pity that i couldn't have much time to look at it after i got it on Sunday since i am in HK now. I am checking out the famous aquarium street in the next couple of days (apparently aquariums are everywhere on this particular street) and no doubt i will be so jealous to see all the gorgeous discus but can't bring them home.

Fish Rock Aquariums
Tue Apr 24, 2007, 02:58 PM
They are definitely top quality albinos. The marlboro i got (second picture) is looking good and very healthy. The nice orange colour is sensational and it is a boy! Pity that i couldn't have much time to look at it after i got it on Sunday since i am in HK now. I am checking out the famous aquarium street in the next couple of days (apparently aquariums are everywhere on this particular street) and no doubt i will be so jealous to see all the gorgeous discus but can't bring them home.

hey ivo,

you are in HK now. hahah have fun, tung choi st, mong kok. last time i was there was quite alot of discus, but no where near top notch so im guessing you wont be dissappointed :P . hope the marlboro still going strong by the time you get back as well!

all the best and have a safe trip mate.

cheers,
Ron

Fish Rock Aquariums
Tue Apr 24, 2007, 02:59 PM
photo's in photo album...might put a couple up in critique as well enjoy!

Th0mas
Tue Apr 24, 2007, 03:07 PM

hey ivo,

you are in HK now. hahah have fun, tung choi st, mong kok. last time i was there was quite alot of discus, but no where near top notch so im guessing you wont be dissappointed :P . hope the marlboro still going strong by the time you get back as well!

cheers,
Ron

And the nearest MTR station is Prince Edward.
Although you can't bring back any livestock, but gears are also cheap.

Enjoy your day in fish street.

Fish Rock Aquariums
Tue Apr 24, 2007, 03:14 PM

hey ivo,

cheers,
Ron

And the nearest MTR station is Prince Edward.
Although you can't bring back any livestock, but gears are also cheap.

Enjoy your day in fish street.

hahahah you can bring back livestock if your game :) jkz!

jacksta
Thu Apr 26, 2007, 06:24 AM
yeh the streeet is awesome i went back to Hk like 2 weeks ago they had Saratogas at like 1 metre long. Saratogas are everywhere and bagged already for you. a 5 cm one there is worth like $6 Au here super cheap! Let's get back to the discus, i can think of 3 specialty shops there that sells only discus. most of them are avergae quality although there were some awesome looking species we don't have here. They sell discus as small as a 5cent piece there for about $4Au for 3 hahaha,sounds like a good value,but unfortunately you can't bring anything over. As someone mentioned the gear is cheap. The biggest Fluval canister was only like $100Au and it did like 2500 litres per min i think. Hope you visit those shops soon,i won't be surprised if you do bring something home 8-)

Robdog
Thu Apr 26, 2007, 07:27 AM
The biggest Fluval canister was only like $100Au and it did like 2500 litres per min i think

:shock: Sounds like something you'd use to clean the driveway! I'm guessing you meant per hour :lol:

fiftycal
Thu Apr 26, 2007, 08:05 AM
Either way, its an absolute bargain!

I cant wait to go back to asia. I'll buy an Eheim 2080 lol

Prob would be transporting it back home

jacksta
Thu Apr 26, 2007, 08:17 AM
haha sorry i mean per hour,don't seem to see much Ehiems there,i don't think it will be that much of a bargain. Fluvals and some Japanese brands over there are super cheap even cheaper than the Fluvals. Very energy efficent too only uses like 12 `watts in a 2000watts/hr canister. There are also a heap of Chinese brands which are super cheap,but i wouldn't buy them because they are big,ugly and uses alot of energy.

cheer,Jack

discusking
Tue May 15, 2007, 08:10 AM
fantastic discus, the price is unbeatable, even in mainland China, where the same is sold as 5000RMB per one, equal to 800 each. so i think it is one of the reasons why lots of chinese migrate to AUS. :) Everyone will fall in love with them.

discus lover01
Tue May 15, 2007, 08:22 AM
i thought all these was sold

Fish Rock Aquariums
Tue May 15, 2007, 03:59 PM
i thought all these was sold

these are all sold, long gone.