PDA

View Full Version : FS: Aqua One AR-980 - Tank & Cabinet

k0b0i
Thu Apr 19, 2007, 01:32 AM
Hi All,

I have for a sale an Aqua One AR-980 all in one unit. The tank dimension is 91x47x60 (cm). This also comes with the cabinet which is 99x47x76 (cm). The tank is a silver colour and the cabinet is beech(?) wood. Tank capacity is 215L.

It has been running for only 7 months and was bought initially to introduce/educate my partner to my hobby. She has since upgraded (he he) so we no longer need this tank

I'm unsure of the RRP as people sell this unit differently everywhere but I purchased it for over $700 and am after $350. I believe i still have the receipt too.. somewhere..

It has all the parts that I got with it (power head, wet and dry filter, filter media, hood which has 3 lights built in). If anything you would need some new filter wool and you can change the ceramic rings if you wish. A great all in one unit.

Tank was emptied and cleaned over the easter weekend and has just been sitting in the living room.

You are welcome to email/msg/call me with any questions you may have. best to call me though.

item is located in Cherrybrook. Pictures are of the tank - no inhabitants for sale.

Cheers,

Kevin – 0411 88 00 56

k0b0i
Thu Apr 19, 2007, 02:09 AM
*Tank is on hold*

dang that was quick.. ha ha

k0b0i
Thu Apr 19, 2007, 07:29 AM
TANK SOLD