PDA

View Full Version : discus forums T-shirts ?

fish_r
Sun Apr 08, 2007, 10:15 AM
just wondering if any one has brought this up b4 ? but ever thought about having some "nice" discus forum T-shirts made up and selling them ?
i would wear one :) depending on what they looked like of course ? maybe a cpl of the sponsor emblins added to offset the price a bit ?
just a suggestion ?

scott bowler
Sun Apr 08, 2007, 10:18 AM
thats a good idea Rob we should talk to Rohan about it , or some of the sponsors

fish_r
Sun Apr 08, 2007, 10:22 AM
maybe even a T-shirt design competition would be in order ? :lol:
i wont tell u were i got the idea cause u might get cross @ me for visiting a competing forum hehe...

the german
Sun Apr 08, 2007, 10:28 AM
the german discus forum do it as well,and they are nice tshirts,you can get one wit a pic of a discus and written under the pic is :lol: discus dealer

Guppygal
Sun Apr 08, 2007, 10:50 AM
just wondering if any one has brought this up b4 ? but ever thought about having some "nice" discus forum T-shirts made up and selling them ?
i would wear one :) depending on what they looked like of course ? maybe a cpl of the sponsor emblins added to offset the price a bit ?
just a suggestion ?

I believe t-shirts have been done for some of the other sites on the network, along with some interesting pieces for one of the original sites (mollyman.com).

refer to pics

Guppygal
Sun Apr 08, 2007, 10:57 AM
and the 3 amigos themselves in shirts specifically made for the 2004 ACA convention in Denver Co.

Both polo shirts and cotton button up shirts were made for this, and they are top quality.

Pimpin, Pyro & Pro

DiscusMad
Sun Apr 08, 2007, 12:27 PM
I would prefer a nice shirt or polo shirt not much into buying t-shirts

bun
Sun Apr 08, 2007, 01:52 PM
Yeah a polo would be good, I'd probably get one.