PDA

View Full Version : Discuss minding (or Sale)

Agent
Sat Apr 07, 2007, 03:23 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi There,
I Have 3 discuss & my neighbour has 6, We are going travelling for 3-6 months, is anyone interested in lookng after them while we re away??, can supply tank set up if needed. They are around 2 years old 100 - 125mm diametre, we are leaving end of April/early May.
Will sell them to good home too, loaction is Port Stephens NSW, just north of Newcastle. Phone Rob 0428 939 078.
Thanks...

discus lover01
Sat Apr 07, 2007, 11:24 PM
i would be more than happy to look after them foir you and have had 20+ years of looking after discus i have about 12 discus here already and i am breeding and would be happy to look after them for you pm me and we can work out the details if you like

discus lover01
Sat Apr 07, 2007, 11:57 PM
add to last post if ok i may make offer to purchase all fish by the end of may if thats ok but would be happy to start off minding for you and neighbour.

discus lover01
Mon Apr 09, 2007, 02:03 AM
e-mail is bcarson1@bigpond.net.au for pics if interested in looking after first then with maybe buying them if they are what i am looking for at about end of may.
thanks