PDA

View Full Version : Metro and Food

Hearthemchainsdiscus
Fri Apr 06, 2007, 08:05 PM
Hello Everybody,

How much powdered Metro plus should I add to food to treat my discus? The Metro bottle says to check out the website but I can't find specific info. I usually feed my discus two frozen cubes of brine shrimp or bloodworms. I put them in a little bowl with some tank water and let it melt before feeding my discus. How much Metro do you use with this much food?

Cheers,

Matte_g
Fri Apr 06, 2007, 09:43 PM
1,5g to 100g of beef mix!!

That's the amount we use on Swedish discus :D
I guess it will do just fine for yours..

I hope everything works out for you!!

Hearthemchainsdiscus
Sat Apr 07, 2007, 05:04 AM
Cheers Matte_g,

I am helping my discus get over the plague. I weighed one of the frozen cubes and it weighs 3 grams. So two weigh 6 grams at my calculation to your formula I need 100 mg of metro for 2 cubes of food. Thanks for the help and welcome to the forum.

Matte_g
Sat Apr 07, 2007, 08:22 AM
Cheers Matte_g,

I am helping my discus get over the plague. I weighed one of the frozen cubes and it weighs 3 grams. So two weigh 6 grams at my calculation to your formula I need 100 mg of metro for 2 cubes of food. Thanks for the help and welcome to the forum.

Thanks Hearthemchainsdiscus..

But way don't you do a bigger mix??

If you have a big problem with white poo you can medicate with Metro in the water 2g/100L re-fill twice a day and WC 50%/day.
You can feed with Metro food 3 times a day at the same time that you medicate the water its important that you don't feed with anything else during the medication time and don't keep this up longer then 11 days!!

Maybe this will help against the Plague!!

Cheers