PDA

View Full Version : EOI 10 * 2 * 2 tank cab and hood

Liverpool_pete
Sun Apr 01, 2007, 01:13 AM
Guys and Gals,

Due to a change in marital status i am going to have to sell my pride and joy. In the coming weeks i will be selling my 10 * 2 * 2 tank. It comes complete with a 4foot dual minireef 36w UV and variouse other extras. This post is to gauge interest and to help me set a price. I know what it cost me and i know i will never recover all of it but finding a resonable price is the key.

Currently it is home to about 14 Geo's along with 7 or 8 Pleco's and Gibbi's and a few clown loaches as well as a 30cm Arowana. All of these will be for sale as well so if somebody is interested in making an offer i am all ears.

If people are interested please send me a PM or reply here with offers or recomendations. Obviously i will need to sell the fish first or all of it as a package.

Stay tuned as i will also have a 6 * 2 *18 tank cab and hood as well as 9 2*18*18 tanks and other bits and peices.

benkk
Sun Apr 01, 2007, 01:17 AM
hi just wonder are u willing to sell ur Discus at all??

thanks

Liverpool_pete
Sun Apr 01, 2007, 01:53 AM
Benkk,

In the end its all for sale so i am open for offers. i can get more pics if you like.

Peter

Fish Rock Aquariums
Sun Apr 01, 2007, 12:51 PM
i can personally vouch for pete, he is a lovely guy to deal with, very straight forward and to the point. its very unfortuneate he needs to give up his tanks in these circumstances but i wish pete all the best.

i have not seen some of his fish, but if he looks after them all the same (im guessing he does) then they will be in terrific condition.

all the best mate,

Ron

benkk
Sun Apr 01, 2007, 01:18 PM
hi would you be able to send me some pictures of your Discsus ?? coz i am really interest in your Discus.

jtsam1112@hotmail.com

btw where about do you live in Sydney ??

Thanks so much

Robdog
Sun Apr 01, 2007, 02:48 PM
btw where about do you live in Sydney ??

Thanks so much

Yeah Liverpool_pete, where are you from? :wink:

Serious question now. What kind of lighting do you have for the 10ft? and is that available seperately or only as part of the hood??

Liverpool_pete
Sun Apr 01, 2007, 08:47 PM
benkk,

I will try and get some pics of the discus in the next day or so but i think there i only 3 left as i gave most to a mate.

Rob,

The lights are just fluros attached to the hood. Due to its design there is 6 2foot twin fittings in the hood. normal aquarium fittings could not fit in so i had to improvise.

benkk
Mon Apr 02, 2007, 03:59 PM
thanks lol