PDA

View Full Version : FS Adelaide 3 foot tank and fish

tlambert
Wed Mar 28, 2007, 10:55 AM
For sale we have a 92cm x 50cm heigh x 40cm deep aquarium no more than 6 months old with filter and heater but whats in the tank must be sold first 5 inch albino oscar and a 6 inch salmon catfish both are healthy and eat anything you throw in the tank from flake to frozen prawns buy the whole set up with fish for $170 only selling due to buying a house and had to make some cut backs now mums not paying the power anymore :lol: :lol: :lol: pm me if interested

also selling marine strarter kit perfect for anyone wanting to get into marine cost me $149 (on special from $189) when i bought it plus the bag of shell grit pack contains hydrometer ph alkalinity and nitrite test kits 10k salt does 300 litres and a buff supliment was suppose to have calcium supliment to but i got him to swap for a 118ml bottle of stress zyme kit is brand new never been used after about $50 ono was always going to set up a marine tank in my aqua one which sold last month so guess i might as well sell this to

if a pic of it is required let me know and ill take one. This item weight is 15kg so postage i would think would be quiet a bit so pickup would be prefered

tlambert
Sat Mar 31, 2007, 01:59 AM
still available

tlambert
Sat Mar 31, 2007, 11:13 AM
photo of the marine starter kit as requested

bun
Sun Apr 01, 2007, 09:30 AM
Hey mate, where abouts in Adelaide are you located? I'm intrested in the Marine Starter Kit.

tlambert
Tue Apr 03, 2007, 03:14 AM
located at salisbury north

tlambert
Wed Apr 11, 2007, 12:30 AM
tank and fish are sold marine kit still available will be putting it on ebay this weekend so if you are interested tell me before then

Thanks
Tyrone