scott bowler
Sun Mar 25, 2007, 08:15 AM
ok finished the tank and MOs is in

Kingkat
Sun Mar 25, 2007, 08:28 AM
Mo looks great in there.

ivo
Sun Mar 25, 2007, 09:43 AM
I bet Mo is very happy living in that big tank. You can't have any other tank mates, can you?

scott bowler
Sun Mar 25, 2007, 10:22 AM
no but im working on trying to find a male so we will have to see how we go lol

DiscusEden
Sun Mar 25, 2007, 11:53 AM
That's fantastic Scott! All of your ladies must be suitably impressed!

*Chris*
Mon Mar 26, 2007, 08:50 AM
try crossing mo back to some of the original parents of the flowerhorn
a malee red devil or texas cichlid usually have the best results due to there nasty and tough natures because when these guys court its usually by stripping scales tearing fins and generally causing damage to one another

samir
Mon Mar 26, 2007, 08:53 AM
whatever happened to Mini MO ???

scott bowler
Mon Mar 26, 2007, 08:56 AM
thanks for the info chris i'll look in to it she will be happy hehe some thing to bash lol

scott bowler
Mon Apr 02, 2007, 01:10 PM
here is some update pics of our big girl for those that love her like me :lol: mo is very happy with her new home i think :lol:

ivo
Mon Apr 02, 2007, 11:43 PM
She is a beauty! You need to find her a hubbie Scott.

Merrilyn
Tue Apr 03, 2007, 03:57 AM
Scott she looks beautiful, and very happy in that lovely new home you made for her.

You're a lucky man.

Mattzilla
Tue Apr 03, 2007, 12:06 PM
wow she's looking awesome......I MISS HER!!!!!!!

samir...mini mo unfortunately ketp getting sick and although woudl get better for a short time he was al,most continually sick so i put him down as he was not happy or comfortable.

hope you can find big mo a mate....but he better be ready for a fight i think! let mne know when you do cause i want to be there when it goes into the tank!

keep the pics coming mate, it's great to see her again

matt

fish_r
Tue Apr 03, 2007, 12:10 PM
stunning looking fish Scott, looks like something ud'e see in saltwater to me :)

scott bowler
Tue Apr 03, 2007, 12:26 PM
thanks guys she is a awesome fish so much fun ,she loves to play . matt i'll let you know how i go with the mate and you are more then welcome to come over any time mate and see her hehe, merrilyn thank you and i am lucky shes great lol
rob she is a freshy not salt hehe and she is big hehe we love her over here .she has a tank in the house my discus get the garage but thats ok more room and my space dont have to share hehe

helenuk
Mon Apr 09, 2007, 12:06 PM
She sure does look happy in there and what beautiful colors she has :wink:

scott bowler
Mon Apr 09, 2007, 12:11 PM
thanks helen the loves her new tank

fish_r
Wed Apr 11, 2007, 09:53 AM
rob she is a freshy not salt hehe
i know Scott lol, just looks like something ud'e see in salt not fresh :P

scott bowler
Wed Apr 11, 2007, 10:42 AM
hehe i know you know hehe she is a awesome fish , and she can eat big time , im going to give her some live food soon i want to see her go off hehe, but i have to do it when debs not home she want let me do it hehe (but i willlll hehehe)

ILLUSN
Wed Apr 11, 2007, 10:49 AM
im going to give her some live food soon i want to see her go off hehe, but i have to do it when debs not home she want let me do it hehe (but i willlll hehehe)

mate things NOT to say on a forum that your wife visits on a regular basis.

scott bowler
Wed Apr 11, 2007, 10:57 AM
hehe i have the same problum as you but i dont now if your wife to be comes on here

you said , yes I too suffer from aquaholism, which is a PAIN with a wedding in a month(Damn wedding waste of good fish money)lol

ILLUSN
Wed Apr 11, 2007, 11:00 AM
My wifes never on here she hates fish :)

scott bowler
Wed Apr 11, 2007, 11:04 AM
hehe thats right you were haveing problem with were she was going to let you put tanks hehe welcome to the married mens club hehe all down hill from here , you wont have a prob with room for tanks for long lol you wont have any or if you are lucky 1

when is the big day mate ?

ILLUSN
Wed Apr 11, 2007, 11:19 AM
6th of may mate, we reached a healthy compromise, converting the back verandah into an insulated fish room (so no tanks in the house :( ), work starts on friday insulated colorbond pannels, insulated "walkable" roof doubleglazed sliding windows (facing south), 16 powerpoints (on their own 20A circut x2) in total 13.5m x 3.5m of space for fishtanks! and best of all my office window looks strait into the back of my 6x2x2 just like looking into a planted discus lake :D i guess I'll be spending much less time in the house. the only thing missing is a drain. will post up pics as work starts in a new thread.

scott bowler
Wed Apr 11, 2007, 11:27 AM
hehe see it has started allready all my tanks are in the garage lol but sounds good mate well done on that good result your own fish room. pics are a must when you have it all done

nicholas76
Sun Apr 15, 2007, 11:46 AM
hate to be a pain Scott ,

any chance of some new MO pictures by chance!

wikedly awsum fish :D

scott bowler
Sun Apr 15, 2007, 11:55 AM
hehe i get some tomorrow have to charge the camera batterys sorry and thats no pain love taking pics of my fish and shareing hehe

scott bowler
Sun Apr 15, 2007, 12:09 PM
i do have some that i took a a few weeks a go hehe hope this will do for now :lol: