PDA

View Full Version : Fish Street in Hong Kong

awth
Fri Mar 23, 2007, 03:01 PM
Referring to my last thread in the Dwarf Cichild, it seems there are some interest in having a preview for the what we call "Fish Street" in HK.

My last thread:
http://www.discusforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11846

here is a documentary link from a local forum, showing every shop in HK fish street. I am not sure if you need to register in order to see the pic, but what the hack, give it a click if you are interested:
http://www.aqugrass.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=64111

DiscusWidow
Sat Mar 24, 2007, 01:07 PM
Some of those resemble our garage..

SandyLynne
Sat Mar 24, 2007, 08:38 PM
That was bizarre, and to see some shops had bags pegged out the front of the shop with large fish in them.

Tunnel Rat
Sun Mar 25, 2007, 04:02 PM
If any one has not been there do not go trust me it is so frustrating so many Aquariums shops in the one street so many cool fish you cannot have God I cannot wait to go back lol.
Its been 3yrs since my last visit to HK I just love the place. The cool thing about the shops I found is a lot of the shops specialize in one species like one shop just sold Piranha all the different types another just discus and so on.

awth
on my last trip I seen a side of your country that I never thought existed the country side. I did a day trip mountain bike riding can not remember the island but it was so nice with water falls and thick forests.
Hope to get back there soon.

Rat

momo
Mon Mar 26, 2007, 12:37 PM
it is truly an awesome place, theres so much too see.

just like everyone said one of the most frustrating things is you cant buy anything alive.

one of the must do's for any fish fanatic, especially the exotic freaks, well called exotics in oz but not so in HK.

awth
Tue Mar 27, 2007, 07:21 AM
it is truly an awesome place, theres so much too see.

just like everyone said one of the most frustrating things is you cant buy anything alive.

one of the must do's for any fish fanatic, especially the exotic freaks, well called exotics in oz but not so in HK.

:lol: :lol: : u envy us, we envy the German and Japanese!

awth
Tue Mar 27, 2007, 07:23 AM
If any one has not been there do not go trust me it is so frustrating so many Aquariums shops in the one street so many cool fish you cannot have God I cannot wait to go back lol.
Its been 3yrs since my last visit to HK I just love the place. The cool thing about the shops I found is a lot of the shops specialize in one species like one shop just sold Piranha all the different types another just discus and so on.

awth
on my last trip I seen a side of your country that I never thought existed the country side. I did a day trip mountain bike riding can not remember the island but it was so nice with water falls and thick forests.
Hope to get back there soon.

Rat

I believe the place you have been should be Lantau Island. When you were there, did u also check out the shop upstairs? They are in fact, the PROs!!

Tunnel Rat
Sun Apr 01, 2007, 12:33 AM
I believe the place you have been should be Lantau Island. When you were there, did u also check out the shop upstairs? They are in fact, the PROs!!

Upstairs where?
In fish street if so no :(

thx
Rat