PDA

View Full Version : woo hoo finally got wrigglers :)

fish_r
Wed Mar 21, 2007, 08:42 AM
after about there 30th lay in my community tank i finally got wrigglers
it is actually a bit wierd as another of my females layed eggs that the male has dis-owned then my other pair layed eggs in the same spot, so i dont really know who's the wrigglers are ?
still dont think they will have much of a chance of living, but am stoked to see i finally got wrigglers :D :D :D and all on crappy Adelaide tap water, i also dont age my water b4 water changes...

DiscusEden
Wed Mar 21, 2007, 12:25 PM
Well done fish_r! That's fantastic news! :D :D :D

Are you ready to set up that breeding tank yet? :wink: :D :D

fish_r
Wed Mar 21, 2007, 01:33 PM
thx DE i'm rapt :)
hmmm might have to sneak one into my wardrobe or something lol i have been told no more tanks, but might have to do some sucking up i think :lol:
or if that doesnt work sneak one in some how :P
not this time though :(

DiscusEden
Wed Mar 21, 2007, 01:37 PM
Excellent plan. You could call it a sump & then stock it with breeders?

the german
Wed Mar 21, 2007, 01:50 PM
:lol: :lol: call it a sump.... brillant idea

fish_r
Wed Mar 21, 2007, 02:04 PM
hmmm good idea :) ur sneaky lol but would have to wait a while anyway, as i said the other night need to get the priorities right and pay some bills :(

fish_r
Wed Mar 21, 2007, 09:58 PM
i got more wrigglers this morning now :)
only about a dozen though "all up" i think mum is cleaning them, cause she looks like she's eating em but spits em back onto the tube they layed on :)
yay i'm a dad :lol: :lol: :lol:

DiscusEden
Thu Mar 22, 2007, 01:35 AM
Congratulations!

Where's the champagne?

fish_r
Thu Mar 22, 2007, 07:06 AM
Congratulations!
Where's the champagne?

yuk champagne, would prefer cigars :)

hmmm they must of been too tasty to resist, cause they were all gone when i just got home :( no big supprise though :)

DiscusEden
Thu Mar 22, 2007, 10:21 AM
I suspect you need to re-think that priority list of yours...

fish_r
Thu Mar 22, 2007, 10:31 AM
unfortunately if i do re-think my priorities i will probably end up in court, so it's not going to happen lol

discus lover01
Thu May 10, 2007, 11:13 AM
ya only a dad when you can take them away fromthe parents and even then things can go wrong but ya half way there

fish_r
Thu May 10, 2007, 12:44 PM
iv'e got rid of them fish now anyway m8 and unless i can get RO or some kind of filtered water going dont think i'll have much of a chance anyway :(
but my blue diamond male and red turk have just paired up in the 4ft tank too :)

discus lover01
Tue May 15, 2007, 11:53 AM
thats coool maybe u will sell me that pair lol hahahahahaha i have $$ in few weeks for them .

fish_r
Tue May 15, 2007, 12:28 PM
i dont have the pair any more sorry lol cause i sold the red turk female to another member and i'm keeping the blue diamond male cause it's a great looking fish. also sold my good looking blue snakeskin :)

discus lover01
Tue May 15, 2007, 01:32 PM
u have a male spotted of any kind lol or ss male or know someone who has one male spotted or ss for or leopard male for sale

fish_r
Tue May 15, 2007, 02:35 PM
sorry m8 but not selling any more of my fish as i'm now happy with what i have, and dont know of any one selling other fish other than the classifieds here ?

discus lover01
Tue May 15, 2007, 09:35 PM
thanks mate u got a pic of the BD male maybe i offer right amount hahahahahaha