PDA

View Full Version : FS adelaide next things to be sold more to come

tlambert
Wed Mar 14, 2007, 10:47 AM
Next thing to be sold (in case your wondering why were moving and want to cut back a bit) i have a about 6 inch albino oscar very nice looking and clean and a 7 inch cat fish not sure on the variety both eat anything you throw in the tank but are feed mainly on beefheart flake food and blood worms but want offers on the two just post them here i have no idea what they would be worth at this size and also once there sold the three foot tank there in will be for sale see attached pics

if you would like better photos or know what they would be worth so i can post a price please pm me :wink:

Thanks for looking
Tyrone

Namn8r
Wed Mar 14, 2007, 11:05 AM
salmon cat that is tyrone!

tlambert
Wed Mar 14, 2007, 11:40 AM
ok thankyou namn8r

tlambert
Thu Mar 15, 2007, 03:54 AM
also selling marine strarter kit perfect for anyone wanting to get into marine cost me $149 (on special from $189) when i bought it plus the bag of shell grit pack contains hydrometer ph alkalinity and nitrite test kits 10k salt does 300 litres and a buff supliment was suppose to have calcium supliment to but i got him to swap for a 118ml bottle of stress zyme kit is brand new never been used after about $100 ono was always going to set up a marine tank in my aqua one which sold last night so guess i might as well sell this to

if a pic of it is required let me know and ill take one. This item weight is 15kg so postage i would think would be quiet a bit so pickup would be prefered

Tyrone

tlambert
Fri Mar 16, 2007, 09:12 AM
alright no one pm'd me what they thought the fish would be worth so i guess ill have to put one on it, after $220 for the fish tank tank is 915cm long 50cm heigh 40cm deep and is only max 9 months old and everything was bought at the same time cost me about $350 and comes with filter heater sand rocks and the ship in the picture plus the front half (cost me $80 its 3 foot long so cant have the whole thing in the tank but looks great in a 6 foot) had a pm already just thought id give other people the chance to buy it :wink:

tlambert
Fri Mar 16, 2007, 09:13 AM
alright no one pm'd me what they thought the fish would be worth so i guess ill have to put one on it, after $220 for the fish and tank, tank is 915cm long 50cm heigh 40cm deep and is only max 9 months old and everything was bought at the same time cost me about $350 and comes with filter heater sand rocks and the ship in the picture plus the front half (cost me $80 its 3 foot long so cant have the whole thing in the tank but looks great in a 6 foot) had a pm already just thought id give other people the chance to buy it :wink:

tlambert
Fri Mar 16, 2007, 09:13 AM
alright no one pm'd me what they thought the fish would be worth so i guess ill have to put one on it, after $220 for the fish tank, tank is 915cm long 50cm heigh 40cm deep and is only max 9 months old and everything was bought at the same time cost me about $350 and comes with filter heater sand rocks and the ship in the picture plus the front half (cost me $80 its 3 foot long so cant have the whole thing in the tank but looks great in a 6 foot) had a pm already just thought id give other people the chance to buy it :wink:

tlambert
Fri Mar 16, 2007, 09:15 AM
sorry couldnt edit post sounds like im after $220 for just the tank but after that for tank and the oscar and catfish only catch is must go to a good home and someone thats not planing on just selling the fish (milo and otis) and keep the tank and would love update photos if its not to much trouble

tlambert
Tue Mar 20, 2007, 09:18 PM
now reduced to $200 for the tank and fish and $80 for the salt pack